EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Temecula - 10/30/2015 to 10/31/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
ATTENTION.

The price for a better quality 5 color "T" shirt and Sweatshirt is as follows.

The color this year will "TEAL".

"T" shirt....$15.

Sweatshirts..... $25. They can be ordered with a full zipper or without. All will be a long sleeve and hoody.

SO, I need to know soon if anyone want's a "T" or sweatshirts. I have a list of people already.

Last edited:

Wmnmy

Hey Bob we are coming in on 29th don't know if you make change or we just add a day on check see you soon....

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
ATTENTION.

The price for a better quality 5 color "T" shirt and Sweatshirt is as follows.

"T" shirt....$15.

Sweatshirts....about $22. They can be ordered with a zipper or without. All will be a long sleeve and hoody.

SO, I need to know soon if anyone want's a "T" or sweatshirts. I have a list of people already.

Bob.......Jim & Melody will like to order. 1 XL T shirt. 1 L and 1 XL Sweatshirt.

Let me know the total due.

Wmnmy

We are very excited to attend our first event. Cannot wait to meet everyone. Thank you William and Mary for telling us about it.
You are so welcome hillarycu you will enjoy it lots of very nice folks and information on the forum.....

- - - Updated - - -

Bob Mary and I will bring chocolate cake ........

- - - Updated - - -

Bob Mary and I will bring chocolate cake ........

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob&Patty

Well Terry, it did not work. William and Mary are bringing two chocolate cakes. Fine with me, I like chocolate cake and a cold glass of milk.

Bob&Patty

Jim, OK..got it. See ya Saturday. BTW, Pat has some "buy one get one free" ticket coupons.

lemmelhouse

Bob, Concerning the Pot Luck my wife informs me that we will bring some kind of Pasta. If you need further explanation we'll see you on Sat. for the RV show.

Bob&Patty

Just a friendly reminder. I need to have all the checks for your sites and a separate check for any "T" shirts/sweatshirts you ordered by the weekend of the 16th.

Thanks
Bob

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Just a friendly reminder. I need to have all the checks for your sites and a separate check for any "T" shirts/sweatshirts you ordered by the weekend of the 16th.

Thanks
Bob

Bob

What are the prices on the t-shirts and sweat shirts??

Bob&Patty

Jim, "T" shirts are $15 and 2 sweatshirts are $50....$65 total. You can give me the checks Saturday at the RV show.

Last edited:

EarlGately

Earl and Susan Gately here.

Bob, did you get our sizes and our dish?

I swear I posted them, or perhaps they were sent as a PM, but I don't see it on my history so here it is again.

We would like 1 sweatshirt and 1 t-shirt. Sized 2xl. Also, we will be bringing pasta salad. If there are too many already, we are able and willing to change. Just give the word.

lemmelhouse

Bob, We talked about this on Sat. 10/10/15 but just to remind you, if you can change the order, my wife would prefer a sweatshirt instead of a T-shirt. If it is still possible, let me know and I'll send you a check for the difference which should be $29.00, if not so be it.
Carl.

Bob&Patty

Carl, it may be too late. I think Greg has already placed the order for the shirts and sweatshirts. But I will try. BTW, what color does she want and is it still a medium??

Bob&Patty

This is the design for the "T" and sweatshirt's. A you can see a white sweatshirt will not work with this design. The center of the color's will "wash out". Greg suggested a light ash colored sweatshirt or any of the other color's. I finally got a firm price on the sweatshirts. $25. "T"'s still $15.

Attachments

• rally shirts.jpeg
    rally shirts.jpeg
    113.5 KB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.