EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Brunswick - 9/9/2016 to 9/11/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

plshilo

Hey Randy and Santha....we have changed our reservation to come in a day early. :D Please be sure to let us know if you need any help!

Randy & Santha,
We will be getting there on Thursday also.....so keep us in the Help Loop??????

HI,
we will be bringing 10lbs of pulled pork for the fish fry, and 2 dozen waffles for the breakfast.
did not know if you needed to know that info.

Donna and Jim McConnell and Lynn Doucette

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
HI,
we will be bringing 10lbs of pulled pork for the fish fry, and 2 dozen waffles for the breakfast.

Donna & Jim, That would be great. Looking forward to it. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
HI,

Yummy, you guys are the best, I get to eat fish A LOT but not pulled Pork.Looking forward to seeing you
Linda

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey Randy & Santha! We sure wanted to come to your rally, but unfortunately that dang work thing is getting in the way. I know you guys will have a great rally! Hate we will miss it. Ozzy said to tell the poodles hey. Safe travels

Randy

bill & Janet, I know about that darn work thing. We will miss you Two.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

archbarb

Hi everyone! Archie and I are looking forward to this rally and once again, I will be bringing my collection of vintage and estate sterling silver jewelry.I've got lots of new stuff to show and I know you'll like the prices!!
Come see me at site #112 on Saturday after breakfast and all day long!!! Cash and checks will be accepted.
Barb

davebennington

Randy,

We still have not resolved our slide issue. Parts are at the campground however the mobile tech is tied up with other things. All that said it does not look like we are able to make it to the rally. You all have a good time and we will catch up later.

dave & Julie

Last edited:

Jeff_Nora_Hanna

Florida Chapter Leaders
Hi Randy,
Nora and I have had conflict come up that means we will have to pass on this rally. We've had reservations since July 1 and are disappointed not being able to attend.
We'll watch for next years rally.
Jeff

Randy

Jeff, Sorry to hear that. We are working on a site and time frame for next year.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Toccoatravelers

Good morning Heartlanders,
If you will be at Coastal Georgia RV park this evening, Sept 7 th please join us for a Lasagna and salad dinner, Linda Shejbal and myself are hosting for weary travelers and friends who got here yesterday. We will have food out at 6:30 pm at the Rally Pavilion, just bring your own dinnerware and favorite beverage and we will do the rest! Safe travels!
Patti

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Ray & Bartlene are here on site 204
Welcome, we are on site 409, we will catch up today, join us for dinner tonight, info in post 80

Status
Not open for further replies.