EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IL, Chatham - 9/17/2010 to 9/19/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

bacaye

Ok...so I am still thinking about what I will bring!!! I promise I will decided before long...

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Ok...so I am still thinking about what I will bring!!! I promise I will decided before long...

Ah, anticipation! You know our minds will be running wild with thoughts of what your bringing
decisions , decisions......Kenny

katkens

Ok...Just got our 14th reservation added , starting to look good. Its still time to book reservations if your looking for a fun time and meet great folks. We will have a lot of rv knowledgeable members to show you there mods and floor plans. We have at least 3 rigs with the new Level up hydraulics to gander at also......Kenny

traveler44

Hey Kenny! Mary decided on jello salad and apple crisp. Looks like a great bunch of people coming this year. I will have to start looking up whos who so I don't get too mixed up. Had deep sliver cut out of my foot but hope to be done hobbeling by the time we get there. Just seems like it slows me down alot. Tom and Mary

katkens

Thanks Tom got the list updated. I'm sorry to hear about your bum wheel , guess you can hang with Kathy she is still hobbling since her knee surgery. I was kinda depending on your help throwing Kathy back in the trailer , the steps will be fun for her. I guess I will have to figure out how many helium balloons it will take to lift her up and float her in the door.....Kenny

traveler44

Kenny! If you get one of those toy haulers you can just push her up the ramp or get her one of those ATVs and just stay out of her way.--- Tom M.

katkens

Kenny! If you get one of those toy haulers you can just push her up the ramp or get her one of those ATVs and just stay out of her way.--- Tom M.

Does sound pretty cool but don't think my bank acount could handle the strain. Lets see new rig , atv, bigger truck and ulcers, oh my. Just to let everyone know donations will be accepted at any U.S Bank in my name for the cause , cash accepted also.....Kenny

Netem

Got the new slide motor today and got it installed so with my new tires I think I'm ready to rally :)

katkens

Got the new slide motor today and got it installed so with my new tires I think I'm ready to rally :)

Dang it Neil I was so looking forward to watching you crank that puppy out by hand. :DGetting close see ya there in a few.....Kenny

bacaye

Kenny, The problem is ...I am still thinking so it might be a surprise. We had to make another trip to St. Louis to have work done on our air conditioner..AGAIN!!! At least this time they replaced it. We had water from that one, water from the second one they put in bedroom two weeks ago, and water from the kitchen sink...Not a flood for sure but enough to irritate and occupied our thoughts..so my excuse right now. I think our dealer decided that my smile was pasted on my face so maybe a good idea to get things right this time. Bill told me not to keep quiet about what I wanted done so I gave them my "teacher' version of my way or else!!!! I think the smile is pasted on their face now LOL.. Looking forward to the rally..

Paul & Nan

It is now iffy if we make it, truck has been in the shop for 2 weeks. Had to have all 8 injetors replaced, in the process one of the glow plugs broke off due to rust. Now further work to get that out. Not to mention the major $$$$$$ it is still not done. Hopefully we will make it this year. Nan

kkamshop

It is now iffy if we make it, truck has been in the shop for 2 weeks. Had to have all 8 injetors replaced, in the process one of the glow plugs broke off due to rust. Now further work to get that out. Not to mention the major $$$$$$ it is still not done. Hopefully we will make it this year. Nan

Nan, you may want to ask if the injectors are covered by the recall service bulletin or under the emissions part of your warranty (if you are under 100,000 miles).

We had some replaced a while back for no charge.

kkamshop

Ken and/or Kathy, are there any plans for Friday's evening meal? We should arrive early afternoon, didn't know if we were dining in, out or otherwise, LOL!

Paul & Nan

Thanks for the info, printed for Paul to look at. We will be calling dealer in the morning to see where things stand. Nan

katkens-DW

no just a campfire or we can see what everyone wants to do.we are already here and Jon and patti we are just waiting for everyonr els. see you soon

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Kat, see you Monday afternoon. We just got home this evening and will be leaving in the am.

Peace
Dave

jimtoo

Kat, see you Monday afternoon. We just got home this evening and will be leaving in the am.

Peace
Dave

Hey Dave,,, when you see Kathy,,, give her a big ole HUG for me....OK? And,,, you could shake ole Kenny's hand I guess....

Jim M

Paul & Nan

Well, just got a call from our dealer, the truck will not be ready in time to make the rally. They are having to order a new head. We would like to try and make the Saturday evening potluck, if that would be OK. Nan

Status
Not open for further replies.