EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IN, Shipshewana - 5/8/2014 to 5/11/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaryandSteve

Past Indiana Chapter Leader (Founding)
A little change to the Itinerary for Friday.

11:00 am: Great Lakes RV will provide Lunch and Sonny from Mobile Outfitters (Lippert Axles) will give a presentation on some of his products. Rob's inventory will be open to tour.

2:30 pm: Factory tour at Heartland. Come and see how our coaches are built

MaryandSteve

Any one that is interested, bring your golf clubs as there is a golf course Herron Creek, Lagrange, IN that is only about 15 miles away. We could go out Thursday, morning and be back at the campground by lunch or shortly after. There may be others who would like to golf as well. If interested get in touch with Jim Heibeck.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Any one that is interested, bring your golf clubs as there is a golf course Herron Creek, Lagrange, IN that is only about 15 miles away. We could go out Thursday, morning and be back at the campground by lunch or shortly after. There may be others who would like to golf as well. If interested get in touch with Jim Heibeck.

Dave Seabolt will play golf.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

We will not be able to attend the rally after all both Toni & I are having medical issues that will not allow us to travel.Toni is undergoing medical test.I had cataract surgery that has had to be redone and still having problems with it.Hope you all have a great time, wish we could be there.

MaryandSteve

We will not be able to attend the rally after all both Toni & I are having medical issues that will not allow us to travel.Toni is undergoing medical test.I had cataract surgery that has had to be redone and still having problems with it.Hope you all have a great time, wish we could be there.
Sorry to hear you will not make it to the Rally. Hope you can get your medical issues under control. We will see you out there sometime soon.

MaryandSteve

We are on the final count down only 4 more days to Rally time. We are looking forward to seeing you all!

MaryandSteve

It has begun. Went to dinner with Dan,Karen,Jim,Judy and Don. Had a great time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

jbeletti

It has begun. Went to dinner with Dan,Karen,Jim,Judy and Don. Had a great time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

No fun until I get there!

Seriously - happy to hear more have gathered and the outings have begun. We'll be there later tomorrow afternoon.

Kbvols

Jim B...that was me honking and waving as you were getting on 33 in Ft Wayne. Hope I didn't startle you
I am sure you thought who the h is that idiot. Anyway see everyone tomorrow late evening.

jbeletti

Jim B...that was me honking and waving as you were getting on 33 in Ft Wayne. Hope I didn't startle you
I am sure you thought who the h is that idiot. Anyway see everyone tomorrow late evening.

Hey Keith! Cool. Yeah, I wondered what the honk was for. I thought maybe I had my antenna up or stairs out and was being waved down :)

I did check later and found the hatch door to my sewer hose open and figured that was it.

See you tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.