EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Kinder - 3/31/2017 to 4/2/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Lil Guy'

One small fire and I have to hear all of this. Just a small grass fire until I threw my drink on it to put it out. That's when the flames shot up. I believe we will get thru this breakfast w/o an incident. I think Mr. Talley is trained in grease fire control.
See everyone tomorrow afternoon. Rum tasting at my site tomorrow night.

Ted_Dee

One small fire and I have to hear all of this. Just a small grass fire until I threw my drink on it to put it out. That's when the flames shot up. I believe we will get thru this breakfast w/o an incident. I think Mr. Talley is trained in grease fire control.
See everyone tomorrow afternoon. Rum tasting at my site tomorrow night.

'Lil Guy' that rum tasting sounds good. We will be there Wednesday afternoon (depending on the rain).David, do they have senior breakfast on Thursdays also?

dlw930

'Lil Guy' that rum tasting sounds good. We will be there Wednesday afternoon (depending on the rain).David, do they have senior breakfast on Thursdays also?

No Ted, just Tuesday. But you can still get the buffet at regular price, or wait for Lil Guy's breakfast extravaganza Friday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCTalley

OK, Coushatta's website shows a check-in time of 4PM. Seriously? Of those already there, what time of the day did you arrive? Was it any problem if before 4:00?

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
OK, Coushatta's website shows a check-in time of 4PM. Seriously? Of those already there, what time of the day did you arrive? Was it any problem if before 4:00?

Malcolm, I took that to mean their cabins/chalets but I could be wrong

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I think the RV park check-in time is 2 o'clock but we got here about 1:30 and nothing was said.

dlw930

Checkout time is noon. The chalets have to be cleaned and made up, thus the 4 pm checkin, but the RV sites need no cleanup. We arrived at 2:30 and nothing was said. Lots of empty sites.

Abear79

Andy, just checking in. Just making sure that 7-8 is a good time still to arrive. Looking forward to getting out of this house for a little road trip. lol You tell me a time and we will be there. Also looking forward to meting some of the Heartland family.

'Lil Guy'

They'll let the 'Lil Guy' in whenever he arrives, even at 10 AM. With what I lost on our last trip there you earn perks. Wouldn't be surprised if they roll out the red carpet when I show up.lol 274 treacherous miles to get there and the drive will give me a fever. The only cure is Rum, wine or beer. See everyone in the afternoon.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

I plan on getting there early so I don't think it should be a problem.

jassson007

Andy, just checking in. Just making sure that 7-8 is a good time still to arrive. Looking forward to getting out of this house for a little road trip. lol You tell me a time and we will be there. Also looking forward to meting some of the Heartland family.

8 should be fine. Can't wait to meet you.

Btw did you watch Bar Rescue the other night when they redid Big Mikes in Denham?

jassson007

They'll let the 'Lil Guy' in whenever he arrives, even at 10 AM. With what I lost on our last trip there you earn perks. Wouldn't be surprised if they roll out the red carpet when I show up.lol 274 treacherous miles to get there and the drive will give me a fever. The only cure is Rum, wine or beer. See everyone in the afternoon.

Hey if ya wanna throw some money away just let me know. Lol

Abear79

Sorry Lil' Guy, I ussally have some home brew, but not this trip We will have one of those nights buy the fire, lol and no, I did not see that show Andy, but I will check it out I been out of touch with current events 8 months.lol

jassson007

Sorry Lil' Guy, I ussally have some home brew, but not this trip We will have one of those nights buy the fire, lol and no, I did not see that show Andy, but I will check it out I been out of touch with current events 8 months.lol

See if you can catch it. Pretty neat.

travelin2

Looks like the makings of a rally
a555008aeacd1051ebfadfe65c7e3049.jpg
0e105dec0523a3f84947f747de9f837a.jpg

LBallard

Jason, being from Denham Spgs. Go there every time I'm in town, Denham Springs that is, we'll be there next week between rallies visiting family and friends. Go yellow jackets.

travelin2

The sun's arising and so is everyone with the smell of bacon
7ae35544e08a4da61923c44555ea85b5.jpg
c76f6685c077163c1b3a630a1292de8f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.