EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Berlin - 9/21/2018 to 9/23/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggysun

Unfortunately we've had a change of plans and won't be able to attend the Rally.

Hopefully we'll catch up to everyone in May at the Regional Rally @ Massey's!

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Unfortunately we've had a change of plans and won't be able to attend the Rally.

Hopefully we'll catch up to everyone in May at the Regional Rally @ Massey's!

Really sorry to hear. We will see you at the Northeast Regional Rally:(.

JMVford

Castaways has extended our sites to be held until Friday, May 4th. They are filling quickly due to Sunfest. This is the only extension they will give us. So if you want to be with the group, get on the phone and call and make your reservations.
It is not guaranteed you will get a site after that.

Last edited:

JMVford

Please Call Castaways and make your deposit on your sites. They will not hold the sites without a deposit! Sorry, On Monday they will take them back if there is no deposit.

Last edited:

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Performance Trailer Braking will have installers at our Maryland rally in September.
Please contact myself or use this contact information to inquire about scheduling and install or rally rates.

Michael & Kelly Barnett
info@performancetrailerbraking.com
405-626-7009

If you have any questions or need reviews, please post it here. There are a lot of our members that have had the disc brake installation completed in the past few years. I’m sure they will chime in and answer any questions.

I’m also going to see if they have any type of rates on other services. Specifically bearing packing. I’m interested in that. Lol.

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Game changer...
ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Performance Trailer Braking will have installers at our Maryland rally in September.
Please contact myself or use this contact information to inquire about scheduling and install or rally rates.

Michael & Kelly Barnett
info@performancetrailerbraking.com
405-626-7009

If you have any questions or need reviews, please post it here. There are a lot of our members that have had the disc brake installation completed in the past few years. I’m sure they will chime in and answer any questions.

I’m also going to see if they have any type of rates on other services. Specifically bearing packing. I’m interested in that. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

JMVford

Jim & Terry Ginn, will be on site 80... arriving Thursday, Sept. 20th to Sunday, Sept. 23rd.

Terry & Jim. we are so glad you will be joining our crew. Not to worry, no one will be walking the plank. But you may find you can't "escape" having a "captivating" ​good time.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders

Venue:
------------------------------
  • Castaways RV Resort
  • 12550 Eagles Nest Rd
  • Berlin, MD 21811
  • Anyone 1-888-733-9497 Ext. 0
  • http://castawaysrvoc.com/
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?: Yes
  • Golf Cart restrictions?: No
  • Golf Cart fees?: No

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 35
  • Register by end of day 5/5/2018
  • Site fee: $$68.00 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: September 22
  • Potluck time: 6:00 PM

Additional Info:
Please mention that you are part of the Heartland Owners Club when making you reservations.

1. Mike & Jodi Vanderford, JMVford, #1945, Site 98, 9/19-9/24
2. Jim & Colleen Marigliano, Murray135, #1880, Site 100, 9/18-9/24
3. Duane & Debbie Clause, Porthole,#1224 . Site 127, 9/19-9/26
Jamie & Ginger Walker, JWalker, #1123, Site 99, 9/20-9/24
Ira & Dawn Lustgarten, Dawnnira, #3066, Site 81, 9/20-?
Frank & Linda Neely, Hookerup, #2625, Site 101, 9/18-9/24
Dan & Mary Loebrich, Dloebrich, Site #79, 9/19-9/23
Craig & Connie Zinter, Greatheron, #2031, Site 82, 9/20-9/23
Fred and Jan Panyard, Fpanyard, #????, Site 78, 9/21-23
JoAnne King & Chris Wilson & Lauren, J69king, #3426, Site 97, 9/20-9/23
Loren & Joanne, Smith, Khloejojo, #1636, Site 102, 9/20-9/23
Bill & Liz Schaeffer, Chaplady, #2555, Site 83, 9/21-9/23
John & Billie Humberger, jhumberger, #3389, site 77, arriving 9/20-23
Jim & Terry Ginn, Camphog, #1611, Site 80, Arriving 9/20 -9/23
15.Next?

Well, I just registered for the Rally with the campground, however, I might have a major problem. the campground booked me for arriving on Sept. 19th, departing on Sept. 23rd. But they booked me for site # 98. I think that might be a little crowded with Mike and Jodi on that site. Could be an interesting weekend!!!

JMVford

Well, I just registered for the Rally with the campground, however, I might have a major problem. the campground booked me for arriving on Sept. 19th, departing on Sept. 23rd. But they booked me for site # 98. I think that might be a little crowded with Mike and Jodi on that site. Could be an interesting weekend!!!

Sorry Keith, you won't have to put in a bunkhouse. We had to move to 96. I just forgot to make the change. They told me I could sit on Santa's lap! lol.

JMVford

Ahoy Mateys!
We will be having an escape room at our rally for all to enjoy. I will, however, need everyone interested to sign up.
We will have openings at:
11:45 Friday Jamie & Ginger Walker -
opening for 2
1:00 Friday Craig & Connie Zinter - Keith & Carol Linndgren
2:15 Friday
10:00 Saturday
11:15 Saturday
12:30 Saturday
1:45 Saturday Jeff & Karen Miller - opening for 2
3:00 Saturday
We are set up for teams of four. Pick your team or we will find a team for you to be on. Let me know what time slot you are interested in.

Last edited:

JMVford

For those who may not be familiar with escape rooms:

Escape games are adventures in which players find clues, crack codes and use their sleuth prowess to solve a series of puzzles within 60 minutes to escape a themed room. With the clock counting down, you may make it, you may not. But one thing is for sure. You’re going to have fun!

Ours is Pirate Themed of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.