EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Berlin - 9/9/2011 to 9/11/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Re: Maryland Rally

OK....you talked us into it. We're in. Arriving Saturday morning and leaving Tuesday. Site #175. Can't wait. Ginger and I are a little nervous. It will be our first trip away without Madison. I'm sure she'll be fine, but Ginger and I might need consoling.

See Ya There.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s

OK....you talked us into it. We're in. Arriving Saturday morning and leaving Tuesday. Site #175. Can't wait. Ginger and I are a little nervous. It will be our first trip away without Madison. I'm sure she'll be fine, but Ginger and I might need consoling.

See Ya There.
Look forward to seeing you and there'll be plenty of couselors at your disposal! lol

Jim & Harriet

hi folks, saw your discussion about staying longer, but is anyone coming into the CG sooner?
we are arriving on Wednesday. Hope to see some other early birds there too.

mrmagoo

Hey Mike and Ann... and the rest... We are planning to attend your rally! We are kinda outcasts I guess... we are on site 151... We will be arriving on Friday the 9th and plan on pulling out Tuesday the 13th...

Betty and I will each take a shirt... two XL's (she is counting on it shrinking, I am hoping it does not ;)).

Looking forward to a good time...

mjatwalker

Don and Betty, We are glad you can join us. I have you down for shirts. Are you in on the crabs?

gschaaf

Hi Mike and Ann Fran and I are interested in 2 shirts Fran wears medium and I'm XL. Mike we're in on the crabs also just let me know where to send the money.See ya in delaware.

Thanks Glenn

mjatwalker

Tom and Susan, Hope you can make it. Sorry you will miss DE hope the knee surgery go's well. If you sign up please make a post with your site number.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired

Hello Mike & Ann , Please add 2 more to the crab list !! count us in !!

mjatwalker

There is still time to sign up for this rally and get a site with the rally group but you need to hurry as we will have to turn back the unassigned sites soon.

One of the events for this rally is going to be a crab cook off. Crab eating participants will get their chance to vote for their favorite recipe. Will it be the NJ crabs prepared by Glen Schaaf and John Bylinski, the VA crabs prepared by Eric van Opstal, or the MD crabs prepared by Calvin Hicks and myself? Thanks to everyone who has resonded about eating crabs. Anyone else interested in getting in on the feast and judging, please let us know.

Jim & Harriet

a crab cooking "Throw Down!" sounds like a great idea. even though I am not a crab-fan
I know Jim will enjoy the taste-testing!
really looking forward to this rally and, hopefully, cool days at the shore.

Status
Not open for further replies.