EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MS, Southaven - 6/1/2012 to 6/3/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaryandSteve

Past Indiana Chapter Leader (Founding)
Re: EVENT: TN/KY Heartland Chapter Rally: MS, Southaven - 6/1/2012 to 6/3/2012

Well we made it here today and the refrigerator started working fine. I see the Combs came in too. See you all when you get here. We are in site 4.

dfk009

Well we made it here today and the refrigerator started working fine. I see the Combs came in too. See you all when you get here. We are in site 4.

Hoyt & Mary

Glad to hear you had a safe trip, and the frig started working! I started our frig up today to start the cool down. And it didn't want to start at first either, till I played with it for awhile. Have to compare notes at the rally as to what is causing this problem.

Don

ncc1701e

We're here on site #10. This is a very nice park. I saw Holt and Mary down the street, but haven't had a chance to say hello yet. The trailer was pretty warm after the drive and I was convienced it was in my best interest to take somebody out for supper while it cooled down a little.

Tom & Millie

brauch

Camping Wife

So far.....so good. We arrived in Nashville on Monday to layover for a few days. Had tire problem on the truck on the drive here....picked up a piece of metal on I-40. Will tell more when we see you.
Hey Barb/Ed - how's the new Greystone coming??? Can't wait to see it.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Hey Tom - haven't heard from ya'll in awhile. Glad you made it without any problems.

Absolutely - you better take Millie out!!!:rolleyes: She desires it.

ncc1701e

Hey Tom - haven't heard from ya'll in awhile. Glad you made it without any problems.

Absolutely - you better take Millie out!!!:rolleyes: She desires it.

We are here, talked with Lee & Hoyt about tomorrow. We're headed to Tunica around noon or so tomorrow. A little rain here today and more later. The weekend is suppose to be great though. What time you do in kido? Do you still need a little help setting up or is Nathan going to be along? I'm sure Millie will have lost all her quarters and mine in time to get back here and help if you need some.

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084

We got in around 2pm cst. Traffic was fine in Nashville and on 240 around Memphis. My TST system is showing that I have a slow leak in the right rear tire on the rig. I will call Good Sam service in the morning. We are in site 7. Leave to go to Tunica so that I can leave a deposit around 12-1 tomorrow. Have a safe trip, cops were out in force on I-40. No road problems just some lanes where they ground down the surface. All work being done at night. Get off at exit 287 on I-55 south. Turn right and at light turn right again. right after Southhaven RV turn left and the park is on the right. Hot Tub looks great. Safe travels to everyone.

lmcclure

By the way plans are right now eat at the Boiling Point Rest. Tomorrow night. If you like seafood this is the place. They have pasta and steaks also. Linda doesn't have to order a Hot Dog.

Nabo

Glad everyone is so far there safely. The VanOpstel and I are planning on being on the road by 8:00 am in the morning and meeting up with the Winkles on the interstate. Hopefully we will be in by around 2-3 in the afternoon. Can't wait to see everyone.

Netem

We got in around 7 pm yesterday, waited for the rain to pass. 5 Heartlands here so far more on the way.Rain possible this afternoon then weather supposed to be good for the rally. :cool:

lmcclure

Had a storm rumble through today but most of us were at the slots in Tunica, yes I did come back with more than I took. Linda broke even. Dinner tonight at the Boiling Point at 6 CST. Byrd and 4 other rolled in today. Looking good now with the weather. Are you ready for some fun?

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
I hope ya'll endured the storm this afternoon. Expect a little more later tonight. Linda and I plan to be on the road after rush hour, so we should be in between 9:30-10am. Look forward to seeing everyone.

brauch

Camping Wife

Arrived today safe and sound, after meeting up with the VanOpstal's and Byrd on I-40. Happy to say.....no tire issues on this leg of the trip.

jbeletti

We got in around 7 pm yesterday, waited for the rain to pass. 5 Heartlands here so far more on the way.Rain possible this afternoon then weather supposed to be good for the rally. :cool:

What? Neil, Sharon and Daisy are going this rally and I will miss them again! Dang it! I mean, I'll miss everyone, but how often do I get to see Sharon and Daisy? And Neil too :)

Have fun at the TN rally y'all.

We're in WI and will be in MN tomorrow for a few days, then onto Gillette!

Nabo

Got in yesterday with plenty of help to set-up before the storm. I want to thank Eric and Dorothy for staying with me as we traveled down I-40, picking up Ed and Barbara along the way, and Eric, Neil and Ed with setting me set-up. What a great group of folks in the Heartland Owners Club has.

There were about 15 folks (i think) who went to the Boiling Pot. Great Cajun seafood and the 1 waitress did a good job keeping up with us. Thanks for the suggestion Lee of finding a good place to eat.

Got a couple more folks coming in this Friday but everyone is having a good time dodging the rain drops.

Rally on TN/KY (with a bunch of other states rep).

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Byrd, Eric, Dorothy. Ed, Barbara and a whole bunch more of you. Santha and I wish we were there. Get Nathan off the plane this evening and have fun.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles.

Netem

Had our meet and greet tonight and like most Heartland rallies we had way to much good food. Have met alot of new Heartland friends here and Byrd is doing a great job even though Nathan hasn't made it here yet.

hillsonwheels

You folks are making us jealous down here. Talked a bit with Eric this a.m. and he sez all's well there. Glad to hear that even the weather is cooperating. Sad we aren't part of the mix but glad all of you are having a good rally. As has been said...............rally on!!!!!!!!!!!

Dick

davebennington

Hey Byrd,

This was a great rally, the campground was good place to have a rally lots to do in the area. The food was outstanding I eat too much as usual. Sorry to hear you did not see Elvis when you were on the tour.

I will post the pictures sometime next week.

dave

Status
Not open for further replies.