EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally:NC, Marion - 06/03/2022 to 6/05/2022

Added to Calendar: 06/03/22, 06/04/22, 06/05/22

Remastoy

We will be checking in on the 1st and departing the 6th. They have us slotted for site P-16.

Rick Verity
Madeline Reitter
Windy & Skyy

Attachments

• LND_BA52C216-A6FF-4DF0-B93A-A9F41702DF95 (1).JPG
    LND_BA52C216-A6FF-4DF0-B93A-A9F41702DF95 (1).JPG
    767 KB · Views: 10

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
We will be checking in on the 1st and departing the 6th. They have us slotted for site P-16.

Rick Verity
Madeline Reitter
Windy & Skyy

That’s great. We look forward to meeting y’all.

Hayden & Gigi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good day. Call Taylor Rose at Tom Johnson Campground 1-828-724-4105 ext 1291. Let her know your with the heartland group. Once you make your reservation let us know what site.

Hi Everyone
Please provide us with you T-Shirt size. Also we’ll be updating our agenda shortly. Look forward in seeing everyone for an exciting weekend. As always safe travels everyone.

Keywestwego

Hayden and Gigi, we really enjoyed meeting and spending time with ya'll. We got home from Dillard and looked at our calendars and saw we can not camp the NC Rally weekend. However, let us know when the potluck is and how much we need to contribute. We will see if we can at least make that. Thanks, Cliff and Sharon McLarty

Hayden and Gigi, we really enjoyed meeting and spending time with ya'll. We got home from Dillard and looked at our calendars and saw we can not camp the NC Rally weekend. However, let us know when the potluck is and how much we need to contribute. We will see if we can at least make that. Thanks, Cliff and Sharon McLarty
So nice to have meet you both. We just arrived to Tennessee. Our pot luck will be on Saturday approximately 5:30. Planning on ordering 2 type of meat from country side. Unless you know of a good place to order. Let us know. We’re going to be asking to bring side dishes or deserts. Look forward in seeing you on the 4th.

Keywestwego

We should be able to make the potluck. We will bring a 3-bean salad and a dessert. Country Side is the best Bar-B-Que around these parts. We had lunch there today and probably 2-3 times a week. Rob and his family run a great business. You won't be disappointed with the food. If you need anything while you are setting things up, let me know since I'm local. 828-460-8179, Cliff

Thank you so much Cliff. So appreciated. My number is 9108182926. Hayden and I look forward in seeing you and Sharon again.

Last edited:

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Hayden & Gigi, Santha and I are going to be there, Arriving the 2nd and leaving the 6th. If you need me to bring anything or
help let me know. Looking forward to the rally. Site P8. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Hayden & Gigi, Santha and I are going to be there, Arriving the 2nd and leaving the 6th. If you need me to bring anything or
help let me know. Looking forward to the rally. Site P8. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

That’s great. Glad to have you both.
Hayden & Gigi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toccoatravelers

Thank you Hayden, GiGi and Lucy for a wonderful weekend, I know it’s not quite over but we wanted to make sure we let you know! It was so great to meet some new Heartlanders And of course see our old friends! We hope everyone has wonderful adventures! Safe travels and Happy Trails!
Steve, Patti and Bella Rose