Status
Not open for further replies.

Bones

Here you go ....

2cqmz3p.jpg
I’ve got three of those already. LOL

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Anything specific needed for the potluck? Doing some rally shopping at the supermarket this weekend. Thought I’d ask.

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Kyle and Jill will be joining the rally!

Ira

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dawnnira

Anything specific needed for the potluck? Doing some rally shopping at the supermarket this weekend. Thought I’d ask.
I have confirmed, one side. We will have Patty "I'm not a sob anymore" world famous homemade coleslaw! It's delicious...

Ira

kjm1970

Venue:
------------------------------
  • Holly Shores Campground
  • 491 US Route 9 South
  • Cape May, NJ 08204
  • Christine, Lisa or Bill 877-49-HOLLY
  • Www.hollyshores.com
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?: Yes
  • Golf Cart restrictions?: Electric only
  • Golf Cart fees?: Daily fee

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 25
  • Register by end of day 4/7/2018
  • Site fee: $$75.00 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: October 13
  • Potluck time: 4pm

Additional Info:
New Jersey HOC Rally 2018 - Holly Shores CG, Cape May, Nj
Dawn and I are excited to be hosting our friends at the premier CG at the shore. The CG will be holding our 25 sites H2,H2A,7,13,17-18,23,51-53, MA,M2,15-16,19, P31,36,40-42, S16-18 until April 7th, 2018. All of our sites can handle our 40’+ units. Our group discount will vary depending on how many sites we book. They require 50% as a deposit. Please mention “HOC Rally” when booking. All dog and cat breeds are welcome! There will be smoke...On Friday Dawn and I will be hosting our first “meet,greet and eat smoked kielbasa slider social” at our site. Bring your favorite beverage with you to site P42. I will post more agenda type details at a later date. A short sleeve T-shirt is currently being worked on in the design studio. The CG will be hosting a Halloween hayride and haunted walk thru on Saturday. Your arrival package will include information on local activities along with local breweries and wineries in the area. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the shore!

View attachment 59532

1-Dawn & Ira Lustgarten site P42 10/11
2-Patricia & Mike Kaiser site M2 10/11
3-Karen & Dale Fredrickson site P36 10/11
4-Ginger & Jamie Walker site P40 10/11
5-Val & Bob Dufek site P41 10/11
6-Debbie & Duane Clause site P-47 10/11
8-Margaret & Mike Rakes SOB site H2A 10/11
9-Dave Thomas SOB site M13 10/11
10-Jodi & Mike Vanderford site H-18 10/11
11-Mary & Dan Loebrich site H23 10/11
12-Fran & Glenn Schaaf site H52 10/11
13-Mary Sue & Vinny Cantanzaro site P-31 10/11
14-Kris & Dave Kline site M16 10/12
15-Deb & Rick Murphy site S1 10/11
16-Kim & Jeff Tottens site P63 10/11
17-Kyle & Jill Mueller site P45 10/11

Dawnnira

We're only days away and anxious as ever. I stopped this morning to put in our order for fresh kielbasa. Friday night meet and greet smoked sliders, repeat performers of the Pennsylvania rally earlier this year. Below is a picture of the sweet people responsible for the awesome kielbasa. Local polish provision store that opened up in 1961 by their parents. Just the nicest people, just we did pick up some treats for this weekend also. Safe travels everyone...

Ira and Dawn
eb00796ea87d368b6ec65b12c64e2f0f.jpg

jbeletti

We're only days away and anxious as ever. I stopped this morning to put in our order for fresh kielbasa. Friday night meet and greet smoked sliders, repeat performers of the Pennsylvania rally earlier this year. Below is a picture of the sweet people responsible for the awesome kielbasa. Local polish provision store that opened up in 1961 by their parents. Just the nicest people, just we did pick up some treats for this weekend also. Safe travels everyone...

Ira and Dawn

Wish I could be there. The food sounds amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Ira and Dawn

Just another opportunity for selfie.....

Dawnnira

Looking forward to seeing everyone!! What should we make/bring? I've got a great near connection!!

Kyle,
Whatever your comfortable sharing with everyone. The only thing I know is there will be ribs, chicken and homemade coleslaw. I'm sure we'll enjoy anything you do. Safe travels

Ira

kjm1970

Kyle,
Whatever your comfortable sharing with everyone. The only thing I know is there will be ribs, chicken and homemade coleslaw. I'm sure we'll enjoy anything you do. Safe travels

Ira

How many people will be attending?

Dawnnira

Greetings from New Jersey everyone...just about Rally time. Wishing everyone safe travels to and from Cape May. I have updated post #2 with everything concerning our “Free Chinese/Tricky tray Auction” items. Our Pink/basket/lot is our $5 Making Strides Against Breast Cancer fundraiser. Our other fundraiser will be a $10 per chance raffle. If perferred you can make a charitable donation on the American Cancer Society website by searching my name “Ira Lustgarten” or by searching our team name “Feeling for Lumps.” Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns

Ira and Dawn:eek:

JWalker

Looks like shorts and T-shirts the beginning of the week and jeans and sweatshirts by the end…

Can’t wait!!

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi Ira. I can't open the agenda on the Tapatalk thread and I don't see it on the original thread on my computer. I am planning the food I need to bring so it would be nice to have.

UPDATE: I was able to find it on the computer. It doesn't work on Tapatalk.

PS: I am bringing our cold weather clothes for Saturday and Sunday! Brrrrrrr!!!!

Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.