EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, Cape May - 5/16/2014 to 5/18/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmannj

A big Heartland welcome to Len and Lisa Treat....good friends of Rob and Donna Winkler, and soon us!!! anxious to meet you Len and Lisa. ED. :angel:

oldmannj

Only 19 days and we'll be "kickin' it at the shore" Heartland style !!!!
Come one come all to witness the travesty that is the 1st EVER Mr. Heartland pageant!!!
Less than a week before the sites have to go back to the campground. So reserve NOW B4 it's too late.

oldmannj

Pageant update..........Votes for the Mr. Heartland winner will be audience participation. After the evening gown and talent portion of the show, the guys will have 3 minutes to "persuade" you to vote for them with $1.00 bills. Any denomination will be gratefully accepted, but Irene and Debbie will be on hand with singles to make change for you. Contestants are encouraged to "cheat" and "pad" their own tills if they like. It's all in good fun and a great way to raise money for a good cause!!! 100% of the proceeds go to our charity the yellow ribbon club of South Jersey. ED. :angel:

porthole

Retired
In the dog rescue world we call these "Style Points", easily identifiable as they typically have pictures of Presidents on them.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
In the dog rescue world we call these "Style Points", easily identifiable as they typically have pictures of Presidents on them.

I will be ready to plant a few "Style Points"! I love a man in a dress with a full bouquet of presidents!

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
As a contestant I do not remember seeing on the pageant application a talent portion. I am having my attorney review your application for legitimacy and accuracy. If there are any legal inadequacies in the application portion I will be forced to pull out of the competition. Un HUh, that's what I said! Sn
Signed,
Snookie from AC.

murry135

I would like to thank those who feel I have talent. However, I am a man which maybe considered a Jack of all trades and Master of none! When it comes to talent this boy can't dance, can't sing and can't play an instrument. This is why I am having my attorney, Oh Feel Ya, reviewing my contract with the pageant and I am seeking an OUT! No talent, no SNOOKIE. Duane you got it right. Now if you want me to show you my firearms skill I can bring some props for a talented demonstration.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Jim, Jim, Jim! Any home schooled attorney can figure out there is a NO OPT OUT clause. In this case I would suggest if you have no talent, you just stand there and do nothing! You will then be showcasing your best talent. Additionally, there would be no need to attempt avoidance of the No Out clause! Just cross your legs while sitting, hold out your pinky while sipping your Jack and ask a lady to light your cigar!

murry135

After consulting with my attorney, Oh Feel Ya, from the firm of Wife, Wives and Old Lady, there is some very fine print which allows such an event to take place without the contestants knowledge. So in the words of my counsel," Man up and just DO IT." So, I am bringing it. Thanks Duane for your support in this matter. What color is your dress? Oh yeah, your not competing. SCARED?

oldmannj

After consulting with my attorney, Oh Feel Ya, from the firm of Wife, Wives and Old Lady, there is some very fine print which allows such an event to take place without the contestants knowledge. So in the words of my counsel," Man up and just DO IT." So, I am bringing it. Thanks Duane for your support in this matter. What color is your dress? Oh yeah, your not competing. SCARED?

After reviewing the above statement from the disgruntled contestant I see he has obviously located the iron clad no out Colleen that I have signed sealed and delivered. You can't win when your lawyer is in the enemies camp Jim. TEEHEE ED>:angel:

chaplady

I can see the next reality TV show now. Trailer Park Beauty Pageant. The battle over style points !!! I wonder if I can sell this idea to fashion channel lol. Bill

oldmannj

Irene and I are going to run down to Cape May tomorrow, just to check on things and see what we need to keep a secret when it comes to the pageant. Wish me luck.....if they figure this out I may be flogged before they let me leave tomorrow. ED. :angel:

oldmannj

attachment.php

Stunning Jimtoo !!!! Since we'll be crowning Mr. Heartland N.J. this month you may have to bring this show on the road to Urbanna if you can make it. ED. :angel:

oldmannj

As of now, looks like Dina from Crossroads Trailer Sales will be bringing 6 to 8 show coaches to the rally this month. There will be plenty of time to check them out, and HECK we'll even set some time aside for you to buy one if you decide to upgrade while your there!! The rigs will be open to the public and it'll be a GREAT time to promote the company we love and the club we love even more. ED. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.