EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, West Creek - 5/20/2011 to 5/22/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Wow !! That news I wasn't excepting !! We had told you earlier we would help in anyway , So you got our support for sure . We plan to bring our 2 EZup's with us !! See ya Friday.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Air Mattress! Of course! (Just because the pictures would be priceless)

That's what we were thinking Gus and you know who would have been right there to capture for posterity them crawling out in the morning. Kinda like the Geico commercial with the guy crawling out from under the rock! Those pics would be priceless. lol

TheWinklers

OMGosh! I'm sorry to hear all of this.. We are not sure what time we are going to get there on Friday, Rob is on a job that has to be finished by Friday. However we also have an ezup if you need it. We would be happy to bring it. What ever you need. We are really really new at this but always willing to help out.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
OMGosh! I'm sorry to hear all of this.. We are not sure what time we are going to get there on Friday, Rob is on a job that has to be finished by Friday. However we also have an ezup if you need it. We would be happy to bring it. What ever you need. We are really really new at this but always willing to help out.

Donna you may be new at this but by the end of the weekend you're going to be a very hooked veteran! See you Friday!

Freckles

VA rally may have had a Weber Q convention, but we could have ourself a EZup get together with all the shelter one might want !!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I got one too if you want it

John, I believe we have four coming now so anymore and we run ourselves out of Cheryl's campsite! We appreciate the offer but really don't think it's necessary.

The weekend is not looking as dim as it has been so we're hoping the weather Gods are going to be on our side.

38.gif
Scattered Thunderstorms Friday High 69 Low 59
38.gif
Scattered Thunderstorms Saturday High 69 Low 58
28.gif
Mostly Cloudy Sunday High 71 Low 61

bill40

Well we here and set up, lets hope all this rain well be over before everyone pulls in. Thanks to Deb & John did not have to dig up the mud backing in.Sites are nice and large and even i could get the BC in. Pouring right now and the rain sensor must be messed up the magic vent keeps opening during the down pour. See you all soon.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Ma & Pa we'll see you soon. We will stop down when John gets home from work and we'll do dinner! Fantastic Fan not cooperating huh? Knock it off now, the Virginia Rally had enough problems to go around for a good long time! NO MORE BAD - IT'S ONLY GOOD FROM HERE ON!!!!!! Well as soon as this thunderstorm passes it will be ALL GOOD!!!

Glad you like the sites! No moving fences this year!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Wow, I didn't really realize how much stuff is necessary for a rally. Most of the stuff was already in the BH and now there is a very large pile of stuff in the dining room, a pile of stuff by the door, stuff in the truck, man we got stuff everywhere. Might take more than one trip to get all the stuff there and hence the reason why we take trailers to the rally! We need them to cart the stuff!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Just got back from Sea Pirate where Bill & Jerry, Dick & Reta and Calvin & Judy are set up and enjoying a peaceful evening. Jon & Patti are on their way in and should arrive around 9pm. Everyone travel safe and we'll see you tomorrow or Friday. Hope the weather holds out so we can have our pot luck on the upper pool deck. It looks so inviting!

Had a nice dinner out with Bill & Jerry tonight and I can't wait to get back there tomorrow!

dieselsweetheart

It absolutely poured buckets here today and our lawn is like a swamp. We park the BH out back so it's gonna take some 4 WD to get it out...,it's supposed to rain tomorrow again...let's hope the w/e is brighter....

dieselsweetheart

So it will be sweatshirt weather and the fire will be nice in the evening....Deb, do you want to use our site for the fire or did you keep your site?

bill40

John & pattie are in the MH is moving out, the sun is shinning. I'm off to go and get lost in town again, just have to watch those no turn lanes. See "you all" soon.

Freckles

Works almost over !! Hope the rain holds off so Beth & I can get our last stuff in the 5er tonight . We are meeting up with (mrmagoo) Don & Betty at the PA welcome center on Friday Am . Were crossing our fingers that Don will be sucessful in getting the BH3670 off his rain soaked lawn !! Looking forward to our first 2011 Heartland rally . See ya Soon:):):)

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
""""Jon & Patti are on their way in and should arrive around 9pm.""""

Well we are trying to do the same. Too much to do when it is your first trip out.

See you all soon.. Safe travels.

Status
Not open for further replies.