EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NM, Alto - 5/4/2017 to 5/7/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We are in Las Vegas, NM with the Beletti's and Wolbeck's . . .

Should be there sometime mid-afternoon!

What time does
Margaritaville open??? :confused:

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Howard & Shelley, We are running a day late and should be in tomorrow PM. I called Toni and let her know. See you soon.

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
Howard & Shelley, We are running a day late and should be in tomorrow PM. I called Toni and let her know. See you soon.
Okay, we will keep your spot open! JK, Take care and we will see you soon!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

JohnD

Caravan to Alto . . . lunch stop on Wednesday:

CaravanToAlto-P5030676.jpg

Wolbeck's, Beletti's and us (Daniels's) . . .

danemayer

Our 3rd day here in Alto and it couldn't be better. Beautiful sunny skies with highs around 70 and cool nights. It's great reconnecting with Heartland friends we haven't seen in a while. Last night's meet and greet and dinner put on by the chapter was wonderful and we're looking forward to Lil' Guy's breakfast extravaganza kicking off in a few minutes.

Callie's making lots of friends and her uncle Garry got her singing yesterday morning over coffee and donuts. :rolleyes: We'll leave her in the RV for breakfast today.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Yep, Callie and I are discussing going on the road for our "Act"....Think we can make it big time and contribute to Mom & Dad's doggie allowance!!!
But truth be known....not sure who is more incorrigible ....Ann and Dan with Cheyenne or me with Callie! Could be a tie but I know Callie has a better tone than I do!~

Rockin_Dollar_B

Only one day left for us so sad, it has been a BLAST so far. So many wonderful RVers. Last night sitting in Margaritaville was so much fun, laughing, telling tales, even a bit of dancing and sparkle gazing. You are all a great group of people. We have been pleased to be here with you!

JohnD

Only one day left for us so sad, it has been a BLAST so far. So many wonderful RVers. Last night sitting in Margaritaville was so much fun, laughing, telling tales, even a bit of dancing and sparkle gazing. You are all a great group of people. We have been pleased to be here with you!

And we ain't done yet . . . :cool:

Wasted Away Again In Margaritaville . . .

AltoNM-P5050729.jpg

Pokiejoe

We are home and we are tired! We stopped in Roswell and had lunch with some friends, made a Sams run and headed on home. Of course we had to pick up the dog and she was glad to see us. We enjoyed the time in the cool pines and making some wonderful friends. Safe travels to all of you as you head out for home or your next destination. Thanks Howard and Shelly for a great rally.

Until next time,
Don aka Pokiejoe nd Vicky :)

Doublegranch

Wow, what a great Rally! Howard & Shelley, you should be very proud of your first Rally and what a success it was!!!!! You guys did a wonderful job! The games, food, Prizes, Welcome bags, fundraisers and of course the forgetful auctioneer made for great memories.....

To all who made the travels to Alto and helped make Howard & Shelley's first rally a success...safe travels to your next destination!

Thank you Howard & Shelley.......

JohnD

We are home and we are tired! We stopped in Roswell and had lunch with some friends, made a Sams run and headed on home. Of course we had to pick up the dog and she was glad to see us. We enjoyed the time in the cool pines and making some wonderful friends. Safe travels to all of you as you head out for home or your next destination. Thanks Howard and Shelly for a great rally.

Until next time,

Hey Don . . .

Miss youz guyz already!

Can't wait to play RV Park Site Setup Inspectors again . . . :cool:

Hope to see you sometime soon at an HOC Rally!

- - - Updated - - -

Howard & Shelly . . .

Awesome Rally . . . we had a blast!

Can't wait to come down to New Mexico to another one soon!

Rockin_Dollar_B

Until next time,
You two are so sweet! We were very pleased to meet you and know our paths will cross again! Glad you made it home safe and sound. Enjoy that retirement party!

Rockin_Dollar_B

Wow, what a great Rally! Howard & Shelley, you should be very proud of your first Rally and what a success it was!!!!! You guys did a wonderful job! The games, food, Prizes, Welcome bags, fundraisers and of course the forgetful auctioneer made for great memories.....

To all who made the travels to Alto and helped make Howard & Shelley's first rally a success...safe travels to your next destination!

Thank you Howard & Shelley.......
It was ALL the GREAT RVer's that made the rally successful! Howard and I were merely the facilitators. We had such a great time planning and executing the events. We met so many wonderful folks and unfortunately did not get to spend as much time getting to know all, it was so hard to get all over. We are looking forward to the next time we see every one as we know we will. SAFE TRAVELS!

Rockin_Dollar_B

Hey Don . . .

Miss youz guyz already!

Can't wait to play RV Park Site Setup Inspectors again . . . :cool:

Hope to see you sometime soon at an HOC Rally!

- - - Updated - - -

Howard & Shelly . . .

Awesome Rally . . . we had a blast!

Can't wait to come down to New Mexico to another one soon!
JohnD you are crazy! Cathy you are a jewel. Loved meeting you both and thank you for coming all this way! Until our roads cross again...

Chippendale

Howard and Shelley, thanks for an awesome rally, I am sitting here nursing my first cup of coffee and trying to figure out how I am going to make it to your next one. Have met some great people who live out in this here Mountain Region. Hope everyone has a safe trip home and a great summer.

George

Last edited by a moderator:

Doublegranch

Pulled into the Ranch at 3:10 PM...wow the winds were a killer all the way...dropped my normal fuel mileage under tow by 4 mpg....

Ann & Rick...hope the wind stops for your trip home tomorrow! Had headwinds ccrosswinds and think at one point West of Lordsburg I thought it wanted to pick me up!!!

Howard and Shelley....Once again, not to repeat myself...but you guys did a "Fantastic" Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Safe Travels to everyone on the Road........

The girls were excited to be home and yep the Pond was in their first on the agenda!

Mrsfish

Pulled into the Ranch at 3:10 PM...wow the winds were a killer all the way...dropped my normal fuel mileage under tow by 4 mpg....

Ann & Rick...hope the wind stops for your trip home tomorrow! Had headwinds ccrosswinds and think at one point West of Lordsburg I thought it wanted to pick me up!!!

Howard and Shelley....Once again, not to repeat myself...but you guys did a "Fantastic" Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Safe Travels to everyone on the Road........

The girls were excited to be home and yep the Pond was in their first on the agenda!

Thanks Garry for the heads Up! Great to see everyone again and looking forward to the next time we meet. Happy Trails to you....until we meet again!

JohnD

We arrived in Trinidad, CO around 6 pm for the night.

Can't believe the Rally is already over . . . time sure flies at these things!

Again, we had a blast and wish we could stay there for a few more days.

It was great seeing all of our Heartland friends and meeting many more new Heartland friends!

More later as it is nap time for the night.

jbeletti

We left the rally this morning (Sunday) about 10 am as we need to be in Elkhart on Thursday.

Wow - what a great time we had at the rally and in the area. Howard and Shelly, you did an amazing amount of planning for this rally - and you executed perfectly. You've really set the bar high for yourselves.

And I experienced a couple of rally firsts "for me":
1. All attendee Bingo
2. Fireball Lock-in

I loved the awards you guys made up and gave out. Lots of fun.

The Wolbecks and us arrived at Oasis RV Park in Amarillo around 4:30 pm CST. We experienced a huge amount of wind enroute but we kept all 10 wheels down. We met up with Jim and Gei and we all went out to dinner. Here at the CG, we also met new Landmark owners Jim and Mrs. Kelly I think it was. Nice people, recently from Cali and now full-time in their Newport.

See everyone down the road!

Status
Not open for further replies.