EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NV, Sparks - 6/15/2017 to 6/18/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
The Dickey's..... Fred and Gloria (Mr.D) will be attending. Campground reservations are made. Arriving on 15th out 18th or maybe 19th
Fred & Gloria, Oops, I missed your posting that you are attending our Sparks Rally this June. I apologize for not posting sooner. We listed our home for sale two weeks ago, and it sold in 36-hours!! With a 30-day move in for buyers. Least to say we've had a VERY hectic schedule lately. We are so very happy that you can join us and the other 21 rigs. They are the best people you could ever meet on the face of this earth.
We look forward to meeting you both, any questions please feel free to send me a PM.
George and Laura

TahoeCamper

Attached is the URL for the Blues Bands that are playing at this years Eldorado BBQ, Brews and Blues Festival during our Rally. You can purchase one and two day tasting packages. The Blues Bands are listed at what time and stage they will be playing. Admittance is free, you only need to pay for any fluids and food you wish to consume.

www.eldoradoreno.com/event/events/great-eldorado-bbq-brews-blues-festival

We have also broken down the requested side dishes and desserts that we ask you to bring for the Saturday Rally BBQ. Attendees 1-13 bring a side dish for 10-12 persons and attendees 14-26 provide desserts for the group dinner.

Don't forget your unwrapped raffle prize valued $10-$20. It can be anything you'd like and not necessarily camping related.

Safe travels to all and keep checking back to the first post for any updates.
Happy Memorial day to all, and a BIG thank you to all our Armed Services Members past and present,
George & Laura

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to mention that the Reno Rodeo also starts on Friday June 16th.

http://www.renorodeo.com

Don't forget your boots!!

George

jdfishing

Hey Golfers. I'm looking to play a round on Wed or Thurs of rally week. Let me know if you're interested. Was thinking about Redhawk, but undecided . Haven't played any of the courses in the area, so any ideas greatly appreciated.

TahoeCamper

Hi George and Laura. Is each couple suppose to bring an appetizer?
You can bring an appetizer if you like, but the happy hour is being hosted by Greg Gersbach, Sr. VP of SkyMed International. Greg will be supplying the snacks and liquid refreshments. We'll start the Happy Hour at 4:30pm. Greg has a presentation for all of us beginning at 4:45pm. See you next week.
George

NorthCal Bob

Hi George,

Do you know if there is going to be any activities in Sparks for the Blues Festival, and if not is there a shuttle to Reno so we don't have to hassle with parking our large trucks.

Thanks
Bob

TahoeCamper

Hi George,

Do you know if there is going to be any activities in Sparks for the Blues Festival, and if not is there a shuttle to Reno so we don't have to hassle with parking our large trucks.

Thanks
Bob
Bob & Bo, No activities in Sparks associated with the festival. I'm checking on parking at the National Bowling Stadium, which is one block from where the festival is held. Tall garage with good parking for our large trucks. I'll post what I find out, or I'll have it at the RV park.
Safe travels, see you soon,
George

TahoeCamper

Hello folks, Just wanted to post a couple items prior to the Nevada-North Chapter rally in Sparks this week.
1. Don't forget your $10-$20 gift for the gift exchange on Saturday.
2. On post #1 we've separated the group for who brings a side dish or dessert for Saturday's potluck feast.
3. We'll collect the $15/rig event fee as we have you sign the attendee sheet. We have no sponsor for the main course on Saturday evening, as of yet.
4. SkyMed International is sponsoring the Friday happy hour. You may bring an appetizer if you like, but not required.
5. Many rigs arriving on Wednesday and some have asked about a group, no-host dinner get together at BJ's BBQ not far from the RV park.
If you'd like to join us, you can post a reply here, or my email nvtahoecamper@gmail.com.

Safe travels to all, we'll see you in a few days,
George & Laura Smith

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hello folks, Just wanted to post a couple items prior to the Nevada-North Chapter rally in Sparks this week.
1. Don't forget your $10-$20 gift for the gift exchange on Saturday.
2. On post #1 we've separated the group for who brings a side dish or dessert for Saturday's potluck feast.
3. We'll collect the $15/rig event fee as we have you sign the attendee sheet. We have no sponsor for the main course on Saturday evening, as of yet.
4. SkyMed International is sponsoring the Friday happy hour. You may bring an appetizer if you like, but not required.
5. Many rigs arriving on Wednesday and some have asked about a group, no-host dinner get together at BJ's BBQ not far from the RV park.
If you'd like to join us, you can post a reply here, or my email nvtahoecamper@gmail.com.

Safe travels to all, we'll see you in a few days,
George & Laura Smith

Hi George & Laura,

So excited for this rally. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Count us in for BJ's Wednesday night, sounds like a good time! See you all on Wednesday. Safe travels everyone!!

Chuck & Donna

NorthCal Bob

Hi George,

Thanks for the reply about parking in Reno. Will work things out when we get to the rally. Count us in for the Wed night dinner sounds fun.

Thanks Bob

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
George & Laura,

We are having a blast. This rally is so much fun!! Looking forward to tomorrow!! Thanks for all your hard work you guys have done!!

Chuck & Donna

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Great Rally George and Laura. Seeing many old friends and meeting many new ones. Thanks for all your hard work in putting this event together. Trace

richheck

Seasoned Member
George & Laura

Thanks again for all your generosity and hard work, being this our first official Heartland event you made us feel like we have been members for years. We met so many wonderful members and we're looking forward to many more great times and adventures, hopefully you two will be included.

Thanks again

Rich & Barb

TikiDawg

George and Laura,
Thanks for all your hard work. We're having a great time. The weather is fantastic and we're meeting alot of wonderful members. AND it's not raining!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Rhonda and I would like to thank George and Laura, for putting on this great rally. These rally's are always a blast. Great people, great time, lots of laughs.
The margarita machine has been getting a workout with these hot days.
Thanks for what you guy's do for the Heartland owners club

Jerrod and Rhonda

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

TikiDawg

Good times and good eats at the Sparks rally.
8127c5adeb4295d84fedfa7472f9b14a.jpg
377b119c816f3e53070de8a02b56dd4c.jpg
d1ceba6a2927ed2da744e3e0c4a2ecc7.jpg
32f6640d573171e7554812d6c55ecc0c.jpg
18c3b70af231d0943d48ac990f6136f4.jpg
7c5232a6bda97a07b1e58d18f6670f20.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

NorthCal Bob

Laura and George,

Our first time to your rally, fantastic job and thank you for all your hard work from recommending a great BBQ restaurant to the outstanding Fathers Day breakfast brunch. Good food and great people made for a fun few days.:)

jdfishing

Thanks George and Laura for a great rally. Good food, good fun and good friends make for a great time. Your hard work to make it happen is very much appreciated by Deb and I. Hope to see you soon on the Heartland road.

Status
Not open for further replies.