EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Bath - 10/7/2011 to 10/9/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Everyone please Welcome, Jeff and Julie Dick to our Rally. They are friends of John and Gayle Bauer and are the newest NY SOBs.

Only 4 sites left....who's next?????

Last edited:

jimtoo

Everyone please Welcome, Jeff and Julie Dick to our Rally. They are friends of John and Gayle Bauer and are the newest NY SOBs.

Well,,, ya'll just need to give them SOB's the HEARTLAND OWNERS CURE,,,,,, the 3 F's..... Friendship,,,Food,,,& Fun..!!! :)

Jim M

Freckles

One more to add to the list, Mike & Carol Conley Landmark owners from PA. This couple stop by at the PA rally and join the group for pot luck and also went to Goshen !!! Glad to see you can make it . Now we only have 3 spots left , So who's next too join the group ?

Freckles

We have 2 HOC members from MA joining the group !! We have Fran & Carol Ouellette joining us with their new 2012 Edge !! Also join us is Kevin Barrett bring his Cyclone . We have a total of 4 Cyclones coming !!!

Freckles

Good one Duane !! But those Cyclones will not carry as much weight coming to this rally golf carts are not allowed !! Just thought we should give the 4 of you a heads up !!!

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Good one Duane !! But those Cyclones will not carry as much weight coming to this rally golf carts are not allowed !! Just thought we should give the 4 of you a heads up !!!

No Golf Carts for my Cyclone yet - The Garage is home to my 2008 Gold Wing 1800cc.

Looking forward to my first Chapter Rally!! but I will also be at the Hershey PA Camp-out!

Kevin

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
"No Golf Carts for my Cyclone yet - The Garage is home to my 2008 Gold Wing 1800cc."
The best thing about a Cyclone is that they can hold both!
Looks like this trip we will bring our Bicycles in place of the GC.

Freckles

Mail box cleared up :eek: !
Hey, please clear your mailbox. Hope all is well.

Hello we Got the Newest HOC Member # 1985 David & Carol Stanczyk from NY !! We welcome them to the club and too the Rally in October taken the 37th spot !!:):):)

Rick57

Is it possible to still attend??? We just purchased our Bighorn 3 wks ago and LOVE LOVE LOVE Hickory Hill Campground???

Freckles

Is it possible to still attend??? We just purchased our Bighorn 3 wks ago and LOVE LOVE LOVE Hickory Hill Campground???

Hello Rich57, I sent you a PM !! At this time waiting to here from another Rick ? to fill site 38 . We need to check with the camp ground for any other sites in the future !!. Most likley only be W/E and back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.