EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Bedford - 6/8/2012 to 6/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thanks to everyone I had a great time sitting with all of you getting to know you all better. You are what makes this club so great!

Thanks again to Dave & Nona and we'll see you next Thursday in NY.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

dieselsweetheart

After a drop off at Dave and Nona's we too have arrived home safe and sound. Friendship Village was a great choice and I'd love to return sometime for a tour of the covered bridges....see you all soon!

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Great job Dave & Nona , great location,great friends,great weather and great FOOD!!!....see most of you in NY..safe travels.

Thanks to everyone who attended the PA Rally. We loved seeing everyone and catching up on events that had happened since the last time we were together. We had a great time. Thanks for all of the donations to the Bedford County Humane Society they just couldn't believe how giving the Heartlanders could be.

truknutt

Committed Member
Thanks to all the great folks who joined us this weekend. We tried to make it a relaxing weekend with lots of free time to do whatever you wished to do. Although we only had 2 pints of blood donated (Cheryl Horst & John Bylinski), we did have others who attempted to donate but were turned away for one medical reason or another :(. I want to publicly thank the "behind the scenes" crew who assisted us "on-the-fly"; Greg & Beth, Don & Betty, Jaime & Ginger, Jon & Patti, Jim & Cheryl, Duane, Jerri, Dorothy, & of course, Miss Madison!

Photos to follow when I can get them gathered.

I can't say thank you enough but THANKS again!

See you in New York!!

Dave

mrmagoo

As usual, I am late in getting on the forum... I just wanted to say how great it was seeing the crew again!

Dave and Nona, Thank you for the great time and great location... (Oh yeah... and the amazing weather!)

We made it home with no issues... and are looking forward to heading out to Lake George on Thursday!

Thanks for everything!

Last edited:

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We just wanted to say how great it was to see everyone again. A big "THANKS" to Dave and Nona for setting up a wonderful weekend. Just know that all your hard work was much appreciated. We had a wonderful time. Great Job!!

jnbhobe

Patti and I got home around 2:30 unloaded and started loading for Ny. Was great seeing everyone and will see most of you in Ny. And the best was all the work by Nona and Dave, as always a great rally. Thanks for everything you did to make a great weekend.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Nothing much better than a rally, especially one organized by Nona and Dave (great job!!!), so our next best thing is attacking the Shady Maple in Lancaster PA. We are here until Thursday, then home for a few days. Lots of rain today, but the sun always shines above the clouds. Safe travels to all our Heartland family.

bill40

We had a great time, great job Dave & Nona. You all left us some rain but it is kind of nice. We will be heading home in the morning, look forward to seeing everyone in Cape May. Enjoy NY. Ma & Pa.

truknutt

Committed Member
Thanks for all your kind words everyone. Being Wagonmasters is one thing but this Chapter Leader gig is a whole 'nuther animal!! Thanks to the "Inner Circle" for keeping us on track.

The Cyclone has been emptied of her PA burden and is ready to roll north on Thursday. See Y'all around dinner time.

Dave

truknutt

Committed Member
Wanted to pass on this letter of thanks from Lori & Joy from the Bedford County Humane Society. Thank you to all of those who contributed to our Heartland Gives Back selectee either with supplies or with money. As the ladies pulled away they were still praising your graciousness.

Thank you!

P.S. Molly & Regis say thanks for helping their buddies out!!!

Attachments

• Bedford Humane Society Thank You.jpg
    Bedford Humane Society Thank You.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4687.JPG
    IMG_4687.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4682.JPG
    IMG_4682.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Molly & Regis.jpg
    Molly & Regis.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
That is an awesome thank you! Dave, Nona and the entire Pennsylvania Chapter can be proud of their accomplishment with this effort! Good job PA!

Status
Not open for further replies.