EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Bedford - 6/8/2012 to 6/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Not sure Dave they are on 215 so not sure if they are with the rally group. Protos didn't make it last night they are next to us on 203 I think.

You see, this is why we have a North Trail 5er and pull it with a Dodge. Both seem to be rare breeds. There is no mistaking who we are when we pull in;). Never seem to get lost in the sea of BigHorns:rolleyes:.

See you guys tomorrow

truknutt

Committed Member
Dear All PA Rally Attendee's
At this time Colleen and I are not able to attend this weekends Rally. Our son's Varsity Baseball team are on there way to Binghamton NY to play in the NYS High School Varsity Baseball Championship and we the proud parents will be supporting him and his team. We will miss all you folks and all the laughs but this is an easy on and a good reason to miss a rally. See all of you next week in NY.

Murry and Colleen

Sorry to hear this but it's okay we'll just blame it on the Ball Team!! If you haven't done so already please contact the campground. I'm not exactly sure what their cancellation/refund policy is.

Dave

P.S. Hope the team fairs well.

dieselsweetheart

Well let me re-phrase that.....3 w/e's ago Protos did not have a Cyclone. With their buying record, who knows what they will bring to camp this w/e.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I can't talk about a "little willie"! My husband reads this stuff!

Sorry but you opened the door.....

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

jbeletti

Saw some PA rally pics on Cheryl's Facebook page. Looks like you're having fun already. Congrats Dave and Nona on your first rally as chapter leaders!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Had a great pot luck tonight with a great Heartland trivia game.

The Northeast Region 50/50 from the PA rally was won by Calvin & Judy Hicks. The prize tonight was $80.00. Congratulations!

Off to the fire and ice cream!

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

gschaaf

Thanks Dave and Nona for everything it was a great rally. We had a great time with good people. See everybody in NY

Status
Not open for further replies.