EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Gettysburg - 4/21/2017 to 4/23/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwaysbusy

Scrapple. Sliced thin, burnt on both sides. The only way to eat it.

Burnt? Like black? No, no, golden brown with soft center. LOL

Whitford - how much scrapple you bringing? I get mine from a local butcherer here and can bring a pound or two?

Does anyone know the total number of people attending pig out? Do we have enough food to cover?

Anybody in this group do healthy for breakfast; like fruit, yogurt, juices...?? If not then I'll forego that CRAZY idea!!

There's always got to be a comedian. LOL I have yet to put a face to anyone's name here, but my first impression is you may be in the wrong group. ;)

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Burnt? Like black? No, no, golden brown with soft center. LOL

Whitford - how much scrapple you bringing? I get mine from a local butcherer here and can bring a pound or two?

Does anyone know the total number of people attending pig out? Do we have enough food to cover?

There's always got to be a comedian. LOL I have yet to put a face to anyone's name here, but my first impression is you may be in the wrong group. ;)

JJ, that's how to prepare scrapple, or ponhaus where I come from, topped with some pure maple syrup and a couple gooey eggs on the side!!! Now that's good eating.
We never go hungry. By my count we should have 20 rigs in by Thursday evening so 40 for the pig out.
Bring your appetite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Yes. Hope it's warm too!!!! It will be a shock to our system coming home if not.
From Las Cruces NM. 80* today with even warmer temps forecast
Loving them shorts and flip flops!!!

You have a mean streak. They're calling for snow here on Friday.

- - - Updated - - -

Put us down for various yogurts.

travelin2

You have a mean streak. They're calling for snow here on Friday.

- - - Updated - - -

Put us down for various yogurts.

Saw some snow today crossing through the the Lincoln NF...
d5a33c7dcede48d95e550026f714f183.jpg

On our way to Roswell NM. 86 here

Yogurts it is!!

travelin2

FINAL NOTICE---We'll be placing our T-shirt order this weekend. I've heard one (1) correction from Bones.
If I hear of no other corrections the order will placed as noted on the PDF on Post #1 of this thread.
Additionally, take note on the agenda, Disc Brakes. Performance Trailer Brakes will be there for an install. Those with interest that have not heard their presentation can do so at 0900 after Saturday's breakfast. If you're interested in an install, contact Performance Trailer Brakes directly. Several club members with disc brakes will be at the rally if you want to hear first hand testimonials.

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
FINAL NOTICE---We'll be placing our T-shirt order this weekend. I've heard one (1) correction from Bones.
If I hear of no other corrections the order will placed as noted on the PDF on Post #1 of this thread.
Additionally, take note on the agenda, Disc Brakes. Performance Trailer Brakes will be there for an install. Those with interest that have not heard their presentation can do so at 0900 after Saturday's breakfast. If you're interested in an install, contact Performance Trailer Brakes directly. Several club members with disc brakes will be at the rally if you want to hear first hand testimonials.

Thank you for all your work...we appreciate it

travelin2

Thank you for all your work...we appreciate it

Thanks but Thank You too. The club members attending and supporting these events are the important piece of the puzzle. Without that there are no rallies and no reason for Nancy and me to do a thing!!!
See you soon...

alwaysbusy

42 days to rally time!!!

Don't want to be a Debbie Downer, but I don't think anyone looking forward to good warm weather wants to see Gettysburg or PA for that matter right now. LOL I'd post a pic, but I don't want to send anyone into convulsions. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.