EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Gettysburg - 4/21/2017 to 4/23/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOOKERUP

Rally was a a lot of fun, a big thank you Lyle and Nancy for putting this all together. Will see you in Md. Frank and Linda

ccarrington99

North Carolina Chapter Leaders-retired
Thanks Lyle and Nancy for a great rally. The rebels made it back to NC home base. Look forward to seeing you all again down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mbesanceney

New York Chapter Leaders-Retired
We made it phew long journey home thank you Lyle and Nancy for a great rally but next time leave the rain at home lol

OEFVET

8d57acdeedffdb3a6b8cfbbc390eb4a6.jpg

Post rally festivities continue.

alwaysbusy

Mr Chris,
This is a good job on photo shopping this...we were there three days and never saw anything like this. LOL

Thank you to Mr. Lyle and Ms. Nancy for your hospitality and time.

J69king

Thank you Lyle and Nancy for being so welcoming to us newbies. We had a great time and enjoyed meeting new friends. Until next time!

gschaaf

Thanks Nancy and Lyle for a great time it was good seeing all our friends after a long winter. Everyone travel safe and we'll See ya down the road!!!

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Nancy and greatly appreciate your thankfulness but without all your support, help, encouragement and most of all your attendance there would be no rally. We look forward to see our friends, old and new, just as much as anyone.
I hope the venue and food met everyone's satisfaction. I can't do anything about the weather but for most of us there were opportunities to see the battlefield and other attractions in the dry.
I guess I'll have to stop hanging around that Andy Grimes fellow---2 rallies, both wet LOL!!!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Nancy and greatly appreciate your thankfulness but without all your support, help, encouragement and most of all your attendance there would be no rally. We look forward to see our friends, old and new, just as much as anyone.
I hope the venue and food met everyone's satisfaction. I can't do anything about the weather but for most of us there were opportunities to see the battlefield and other attractions in the dry.
I guess I'll have to stop hanging around that Andy Grimes fellow---2 rallies, both wet LOL!!!

The curse only works if I am there I can't take the blame for this one it would be all yours Lyle lol

travelin2

The curse only works if I am there I can't take the blame for this one it would be all yours Lyle lol

AG---!!!!
Then you need to come next year so I can pass the blame!!!!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
AG---!!!!
Then you need to come next year so I can pass the blame!!!!

Would love to but it would have to be in the summer months or we can't get away lol.

chaplady

Lyle you insight was spot on. I read in the news Lancaster county pa experienced a small 2.3 earth quake Sunday. Take spotty showers over that any day. Lol Bill

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
My oldest called me and asked if I heard the boom. He lives pretty close to the epicenter. Ephrata and Denver PA felt it but not us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Thanks Nancy and Lyle for a great time it was good seeing all our friends after a long winter. Everyone travel safe and we'll See ya down the road!!!

Sorry we missed you guys this morning glad you arrived at your destination safely look forward to seeing you after your return across country in September. Be safe my friend.

travelin2

Lyle you insight was spot on. I read in the news Lancaster county pa experienced a small 2.3 earth quake Sunday. Take spotty showers over that any day. Lol Bill

My oldest called me and asked if I heard the boom. He lives pretty close to the epicenter. Ephrata and Denver PA felt it but not us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is fault in the geo layers near Millerstown Lancaster etc area. You NJ chapter members ought to consider moving west of that and become PA members before the BIG one and NJ falls into the Atlantic...LOL!!!!

porthole

Retired
Nancy and Lyle - thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup I'll be last. I hope I can sneak in without you guys having cards out

Dave has it all figured out - come during dinner - no one coming out to watch then :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Can that person back me in as well? :)

I would have volunteered just to drive the truck :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

There is fault in the geo layers near Millerstown Lancaster etc area. You NJ chapter members ought to consider moving west of that and become PA members before the BIG one and NJ falls into the Atlantic...LOL!!!!

Just need another 13 months and we'll try and keep it mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.