Status
Not open for further replies.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dpadilla116,
Wilson and Debi, that's great. What dates did you reserve? Thanks Trace

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We were thinking about attending this rally, but I think it will be the same weekend as the Colorado HOC Spring Rally (of which the date hasn't been set yet).

Perhaps we'll try to make another one over there next year!

We are thinking about visiting my brother in Lake Tahoe next summer, so maybe we'll work that around another one of the Utah HOC Rallies!

Have fun, y'all! :cool:

Jimsryker

Hey Trace! Jim here. Great to meet you at the So. Cal. Temecula rally. I will keep my fingers crossed that I'm able to make this gathering. Thanks for the heads up.

Jim Davis,

Jimsryker

TandT

Hey Trace! Jim here. Great to meet you at the So. Cal. Temecula rally. I will keep my fingers crossed that I'm able to make this gathering. Thanks for the heads up.

Jim Davis,

Jimsryker

Jim,
It was great meeting you.

I will be checking with Spanish Trail RV Park later this week.

I am fairly certain something will open up and I will keep you posted.
Trace

Last edited:

TandT

I have just added Jim and Christine (Jimsryker) for our Rally. Welcome guys, glad you got a space.
Trace

Last edited:

Jimsryker

Trace. Christine and I would like to join the group for dinner at Suzie's please. Looking forward to it. Can you please add us? Thank you!

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Trace, I guess I need to read this thread more often. Pat and I for Susies and 2XL shirts.

Jim, BTW, Pat and I will hold your wallet for the weekend....LOL

Heard your power was out today and we got snowed on. Everything was VERY white this morning.

TandT

We are getting close to last call for Moab Rally Shirts. I am trying to keep the cost below $14 and still come with a dynamite design on a good quality shirt.

If you would like shirts and have not notified me with your quantity and sizes, please post the info to this thread or contact me via PM, or email.

The folks that have already notified me are listed in the first post of this thread.

If your quantity, or size is not correct on the first post, please let me know. This is the list I will go by when ordering.

I will also be contacting everyone about the where/when/cost of payment as soon as the design is finalized and priced out. Thanks, Trace

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Trace, now that Kelly and I are confirmed for coming you can put us down for 2 larges and I will get you Kindra and Carlos' order shortly.

Rod

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Trace, no matter what get Pat and I shirts....size XL...not 2X. I have got a little chubby...but not that much. Put us down for Susies just in case.

TandT

Trace, no matter what get Pat and I shirts....size XL...not 2X. I have got a little chubby...but not that much. Put us down for Susies just in case.

Bob,
Okay sorry, done. Trace

Last edited:

gasman

Camp Socializer
Trace, we will go with 1 L and 1 M shirt. Let us know if you need us to do anything.
Thanks, Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.