EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Moab - 5/19/2015 to 5/26/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Last Call For Rally Tee-Shirts............

I plan to finalize my design and order shirts soon. If you would like Tee-Shirts for this event, please let me know what quantity and sizes you would like. I'm anticipating the cost will be around $14 each.

If I have you listed as having asked for shirts in the OP, there is no need to respond.

Everyone else that is coming, please let me know with a positive "yes" or "no" with a post here, a PM, or an email. I will be notifying everyone about where to send payment soon.

Thanks and we are looking forward to a great Rally. Trace

Last edited:

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Due to a series of circumstances we have had two sites unexpectedly open up for our Moab Utah Rally.

If you have had any interest in coming out to join us, we would be happy to have you! Come and meet some new like minded people, or see old friends. Activity wise, You can do as much as you want, or as little as you want. I can tell you this, Moab is an awesome place.

Please call Janie at 1-800-787-2751 before February 28th, as that is the last day these sites will be held for our group.

If you have any questions, please feel free to Email, or PM me. all details are in the first post of this thread. Trace

Wish you had something going on in August as we are planning our trip to Lake Tahoe then and will probably go through Utah on our way back to Colorado.

We always try to mix an HOC event into our travels if possible . . .

This shot taken one week ago at the south rim of the Grand Canyon while on our way the the 2015 Arizona HOC Winter Rally:

Attachments

• TruckAtGrandCanyon-IMG_3537.jpg
    TruckAtGrandCanyon-IMG_3537.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 23

Mrsfish

If you can convince my son to move his wedding we would happily accept your offer. Hopefully next year! Have fun!

Simonn

She really wants to go after seeing the pics you attached. Good job!! She is going to beg at work tomorrow. Will let you know.

TandT

Today is the last day before our sites will be returned to the park.

Due to a couple of cancellations, we currently have three sites open for our Moab Utah Spring Rally.

Activity wise, you can do as much as you want, or as little as you want.

Moab is a place like no other. http://discovermoab.com/

Utah is one of the most beautiful states in the U.S. http://www.visitutah.com/

Please call Janie at 1-800-787-2751 today. This is the last day these sites will be held for our group.

If you reserve a site, please post here, PM, or Email me.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. All details are in the first post of this thread. Thanks, Trace

TandT

I'm happy to say we have just added another rig for our Moab Rally.

Please welcome Heartland Owners Club Members, Derald and Sue (dkeetc1) from New Mexico. Trace

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome Derald and Sue! Looking forward to meeting you both!

Rod

I'm happy to say we have just added another rig for our Moab Rally.

Please welcome Heartland Owners Club Members, Derald and Sue (dkeetc1) from New Mexico. Trace

TandT

I am putting together a smooth water afternoon jetboat ride through Canyonlands N.P. on the Colorado River, on a day (to be determined) during our stay.
One boat holds 40 people and one holds 20, so it will depend on how much interest there is. I have read the reviews on the web and they are very good. They have a knowledgeable guide on board to make it interesting and informative.

Although other activities are available on the water, this is an activity almost anyone can enjoy, regardless of physical ability. That is why I chose it.

The cost will be $89 per person for a three hour tour. (Unless I can negotiate a group discount, if we have a good enough response)

It is supposed to be great photography opportunity, as you are able to get some good angles you can't see from shore.

I am looking for a headcount of those that would be interested in doing this.

Please post to the MOAB RALLY THREAD, Email or PM me with your preference of yes, or no. Thanks, Trace

TandT

Trace, what a great idea! We would love to go on a boat tour. Count us in.

Larry and Donna Smith

Larry and Donna,
Thanks, I'll add you guys. Trace

The cost will be $89 per person for a three hour tour. (/QUOTE]

Careful now, I know of a group can got stranded on a "Three Hour Tour"...the weather started getting rough, the tiny ship was tossed...

Len,
Teri mentioned that too. Okay, I will make sure the boat isn't named "Minnow" and assure your safety. Close enough answer and your now a "yes".:)

Put us in! .... Sounds like a great tour. Terry & June.

Terry and June,
Okay great, thanks Trace

As soon as I have payment details and date/ time, I'll let everyone know. Trace

Status
Not open for further replies.