EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Monitor - 7/17/2015 to 7/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Janet - it was great meeting you and the fur kids. Hope you got a better sense of Heartlanders and the Heartland Owners Club. Hope to see you in a Road Warrior soon.

jbeletti

Rod and Kelly,

Nancy and I had a great time at the WA rally! Thank you and thank you to all the club members that made us feel so welcome. We had a blast. See many of you next weekend at the OR rally!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Thank you Rod, Kelly, and the crew for another great rally! We enjoyed getting to see old fri nods and make some new ones this year. The food was fantastic as usual along with all of the activities available.

Also thanks to RnR RV for their generous donation and all of the other support they provided. They went way above and beyond what other dealers have done in the past and farther than we could ever expect. The RV wash crew did a great job at a good price. I'm sure we will be seeing them at future events.

Another thanks to Jim and Nancy Beletti for making the trip out west to visit our rallies. It's nice to know we are appreciated by Heartland and that they are willing to allow Jim and Nancy to travel around the country to support local rallies.

Congrats to Rod and Kelly on the Pacific Region Director position. I know they will do that job with the same level of commitment they have shown with the WA chapter.

Tomorrow "We got us a convoy!" On to Oregon! A couple of nights near Portland where we can start to cool off, then on to the coast where we will forget just how hot we have been this week.

Travel Safe Everyone! We will see almost half of this group in Oregon.

Kristy

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
When everyone gets a free minute or 20 would you please do us the favor of thanking Wenatchee River County Park, RnR RV of Spokane and Express detail of Wenatchee on their Facebook pages. Their help and support was critical to the success of our rally and we would like to give them that recognition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gaffer

Here is the contact information for R&R. General Manager Jerry Wagner. jwagner@RnRrv.com I sent him an e-mail thanking him for his support and sending Jim and John down to school us and do some minor repairs.
When everyone gets a free minute or 20 would you please do us the favor of thanking Wenatchee River County Park, RnR RV of Spokane and Express detail of Wenatchee on their Facebook pages. Their help and support was critical to the success of our rally and we would like to give them that recognition.

jbeletti

Email sent to RNR - amazing support of our club!

Dan & Sally Sullivan

We are headed back to Calif. by way of Crater lake. To Rod&Kelly you guys rock and made our stay as enjoyable as can be even with temperature soaring in the 100's.. almost. Thank you both for taking on Western Regional leader we know you will be very successful in this new position. Great seeing old friends and meeting new members and for the continuing education from all, that's what it is all about.
Dan & Sally

For20hunter

Thank you Sally (and Dan)! We were happy to see you, glad you could make it. Looking forward to seeing you guys down the road!

jdfishing

Thank you Rod and Kelly for an outstanding rally in Wenatchee, WA. As usual, you exceeded all of our expectations and made our journey to the far north well worth the effort. You both are a "class act" and represent the Heartland owners very well. You really step up to ensure everyone has an enjoyable experience and that is very much appreciated by Deb and I.

And, a BIG congrats on your selection to Regional Director. Jim Beletti could not have made a better choice for that position. And to the previous Regional Directors, John and Laurie Dawson, we miss you guys and hope to see you in the near future. Thanks again and you can count on us for continued support of the Northwest Rallys.

Deb and I would also like to thank Doug and Doris Anderson for stepping up to take on the position of WA. Chapter Leaders, vacated by Rod and Kelly. You are a perfect fit and will represent the WA. Heartland owners well. You know you will have our support for any future rallys.

jdfishing

Rod: I sent R&R RV a note of thanks. They were great.

jdfishing

Just a quick note of thanks and appreciation to Jim and Nancy Beletti for making the effort to attend the WA and OR rallys. I know your schedule is packed with requests for your attendance to these rallys and your choice to come out and visit us in the great NW is very much appreciated. It was great to see you again and I hope you enjoyed your time with us. Be safe in your travels and look forward to seeing you in the near future.

jbeletti

Just a quick note of thanks and appreciation to Jim and Nancy Beletti for making the effort to attend the WA and OR rallys. I know your schedule is packed with requests for your attendance to these rallys and your choice to come out and visit us in the great NW is very much appreciated. It was great to see you again and I hope you enjoyed your time with us. Be safe in your travels and look forward to seeing you in the near future.

John and Deb - thanks for your kind words. We try to make as many rallies as we can each year. Realistically, that's about 15. Each year, we try to make it to 2 or 3 chapters we've never beed to before. This year, we made it to LA, WA and OR - all first time chapter rallies for Nancy and I.

We've REALLY had a great time at both WA and OR rallies. Everyone has been great! Thank you PNW!

RottsNScotts

John and Deb - thanks for your kind words. We try to make as many rallies as we can each year. Realistically, that's about 15. Each year, we try to make it to 2 or 3 chapters we've never beed to before. This year, we made it to LA, WA and OR - all first time chapter rallies for Nancy and I.

We've REALLY had a great time at both WA and OR rallies. Everyone has been great! Thank you PNW!

I want to add my thanks and appreciation as well! It was so great to meet you and you helped me really make a "connection" with Heartland, making me feel welcome and part of the family, even though I am STILL working on it!

Janet
Buster, Abby and Boomer

For20hunter

We are honored that Jim and Nancy were able to take time out of their extremely busy lives to make both the Oregon and Washington Rallies!! Their guidance and leadership on our rallies were instrumental in the success of our rallies.

I would also like to recognize all of the attendees who helped make the Rally the blast that it was.

Thank you all!

Rod

MRBailey

Thanks Rod and Kelly for a wonderful rally, all the time and effort you put into the rally, and a fun time! Hope to see you again next year!
We had a great time, met wonderful people, and really appreciate everything you have done to make it a success.

Robin and Matt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.