EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Monitor - 7/17/2015 to 7/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonja

Rod,
Thanks for setting all this up, as Julie and I have a lot to learn. Also, I sent you a "private" message with a question, but am not sure I did it correctly. Basically, we want to sign up for the wash and wax and just had a couple of questions. We are camped at lava lake in Central Oregon for 5 weeks and it is beautiful. No internet, so I will check in from time to time when I hit the library in Sun River. Looking forward to Monitor. Sonja

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Sonja and Julie,

I have you guys down for the Wash and Wax for your Bighorn and your truck. Can't wait to see you guys!

Rod

Rod,
Thanks for setting all this up, as Julie and I have a lot to learn. Also, I sent you a "private" message with a question, but am not sure I did it correctly. Basically, we want to sign up for the wash and wax and just had a couple of questions. We are camped at lava lake in Central Oregon for 5 weeks and it is beautiful. No internet, so I will check in from time to time when I hit the library in Sun River. Looking forward to Monitor. Sonja

tenglish

The classes being put no by RnR RV are as follows:
Topics-

Brakes and Bearings – Very good information for proper service and maintenance on trailer axles etc.
Appliances- Goes over the basic operation of all of the appliances and typical maintenance that is required to keep them running.
Winterizing and DE- winterizing- Pretty basic information about how the process works.
Electrical systems – Goes over basics of all electrical systems – Components and function- Battery and Solar discussion.

Brakes and Bearings is a definite for the fist class and had more votes by far than any other class, but we are tied for the 2nd most voted for class between Appliances and Electrical. I need more votes on which of those two you guys are interested in seeing. So please let me know on what you want to see and learn about.

Rod, how about keeping your water system sanitized, what's the best way to do this.
Tom

For20hunter

Tom,

They will have a question and answer time during and after each class.

They also are willing to look at and make recommendations for any issues anyone is having with their RV's.

For20hunter

We've just learned that Pat and Dave Hole have unfortunately had to cancel their reservation. Which opens up site # 8 in one of the riverside loops. If you want to switch call the park ASAP!

Rod

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I just called the park and they had already made some kind of site adjustment so I couldn't switch to 8.

Kristy

Rod,

Sorry I'm late. Don't spend much time on forums. If it's not too late I would like to have the trailer only washed and waxed. I would attend a forum on brakes and bearings and electrical if they are available.
Thanks,
Jack

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Rod,
I just canceled my raft trip, but Mark is still going. For some reason, I think my surgeon would object to me rafting even if I did wear my brace and promise to be careful. LOL

I do still get to go to the steak dinner. The company was kind enough to allow me to keep that part of my trip since I had to cancel because of my back surgery.

Kristy

For20hunter

We are just glad you are going to be able to make the Rally Kristy. I am happy that they allowed you to join us for the Steak dinner. Keep us advised on how your back is doing and again, like I have told you before, let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do to help out. You know we will be there for you!

Rod

Rod,
I just canceled my raft trip, but Mark is still going. For some reason, I think my surgeon would object to me rafting even if I did wear my brace and promise to be careful. LOL

I do still get to go to the steak dinner. The company was kind enough to allow me to keep that part of my trip since I had to cancel because of my back surgery.

Kristy

For20hunter

Nope, not to late at all. I will put you down! Are you sure you want the trailer only? The truck is only $40.00 to wash and wax the whole thing.

The classes are open to everyone and you merely have to come with us to the Fairgrounds where the classes will be held.

Rod

Rod,

Sorry I'm late. Don't spend much time on forums. If it's not too late I would like to have the trailer only washed and waxed. I would attend a forum on brakes and bearings and electrical if they are available.
Thanks,
Jack

For20hunter

We can ask them during one of the classes. They are more than happy to answer any and all questions we have and they are even willing to come and look at peoples coaches and discuss problems you are having and make suggestions for repairs or fixes. They unfortunately will not have techs there to make the repairs unless they are very simple and do not require parts.

Upon checkin, if you have any problems or issues that you want them to look at, let Kelly or I know and we will put it on a list for them to stop by your site and check out the issue and help answer questions you might have.

Rod

The classes being put no by RnR RV are as follows:
Topics-

Brakes and Bearings – Very good information for proper service and maintenance on trailer axles etc.
Appliances- Goes over the basic operation of all of the appliances and typical maintenance that is required to keep them running.
Winterizing and DE- winterizing- Pretty basic information about how the process works.
Electrical systems – Goes over basics of all electrical systems – Components and function- Battery and Solar discussion.

Brakes and Bearings is a definite for the fist class and had more votes by far than any other class, but we are tied for the 2nd most voted for class between Appliances and Electrical. I need more votes on which of those two you guys are interested in seeing. So please let me know on what you want to see and learn about.

Rod, how about keeping your water system sanitized, what's the best way to do this.
Tom

For20hunter

Tom,

Are you sure you want the trailer only? The truck is only $40 to wash and wax the whole thing?

Rod

Rod, please put us down for a wash and wax for the BigHorn only. Also we are going to stay with our site # 38 as I'm hoping it has better satellite access than #12. (Less trees). The W&Wax note didn't indicate which location this would happen.
Tom & Marla

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We are just glad you are going to be able to make the Rally Kristy. I am happy that they allowed you to join us for the Steak dinner. Keep us advised on how your back is doing and again, like I have told you before, let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do to help out. You know we will be there for you!

Rod

Thanks Rod. Our HL family is the best.
Kristy

tenglish

Rod, yes, just the trailer for the wash and wax. I use special products (Griots Garage) on my truck and do the waxing myself. You also show a ? for us on rafting. We will not be rafting. Looking forward to the trip.
Tom

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Tom and Marla, I wondered what happened to you. You moved to Washington. Hope things are going well. The Socal members do ask about you now and then.

MRBailey

Hi Rod, is it possible to still add us to the list for the wash and wax? If so, please do! Would love to have our rig get a thorough wash and wax. Thank you!!

bobowill

Hey there everyone, we still have one site available so if you are wanting to go to the rally, please call the park and book it now. They are only going to hold it for us for a few more days before they release it to anyone who wants it.

Also, I need to know if there is anyone else who wants a T-shirt that has not signed up for one. If so, what size and how many.

Last but not least, any other votes for the classes that RnR RV is going to teach. Here is the list again.
Topics-

Rod

Hey Rod,
The Brakes and Bearings, and the Appliances classes sound good. Also Ann says we want shirts if you have them. Man 2x and women Large. Thanks, Bob

For20hunter

Matthew and Robin,

Yes, I will put you on the list to have your truck and trailer washed and waxed.

Rod

Hi Rod, is it possible to still add us to the list for the wash and wax? If so, please do! Would love to have our rig get a thorough wash and wax. Thank you!!

Bob,

Unfortunately I already placed the shirt order and called this morning and learned that my order was completed already and is waiting to get shipped out to me. Sorry about that.

Rod

Hey Rod,
The Brakes and Bearings, and the Appliances classes sound good. Also Ann says we want shirts if you have them. Man 2x and women Large. Thanks, Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.