EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Monitor - 7/17/2015 to 7/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Rod,

We will bring a cherry cobbler for the potluck.
So excited for the trip, can't wait to see everyone! It's almost here!

Thanks for all your hard work in putting this together! Donna

tenglish

Rod, no problem with shirts and we don't need to be reimbursed. The 2014 shirts will work just fine. Also our Bighorn is 37 feet for the wash & wax. I just installed a new Marantz sound system in the rig so we are getting ready for a great time. The dogs are anxious too!
Tom

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Miss Bella is also 37 feet. For the potluck, we will see what is needed and prep it on Thursday or Friday.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Sonja

Julie and I can bring a pasta salad, which we love to make and it serves lots of folks. Let us know if that is too many salads. Sonja

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Perfect!

Rod

Julie and I can bring a pasta salad, which we love to make and it serves lots of folks. Let us know if that is too many salads. Sonja

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Doug (and Doris)!

Rod

Miss Bella is also 37 feet. For the potluck, we will see what is needed and prep it on Thursday or Friday.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for being so understanding Tom and Marla! I look forward to checking out your new sound system. That is something I want to upgrade on ours too.

Rod

Rod, no problem with shirts and we don't need to be reimbursed. The 2014 shirts will work just fine. Also our Bighorn is 37 feet for the wash & wax. I just installed a new Marantz sound system in the rig so we are getting ready for a great time. The dogs are anxious too!
Tom

- - - Updated - - -

Cherry Cobbler! What the Hale! That sounds amazing!!

Kelly and I are also looking forward to it and getting really excited! Its our pleasure coordinating this, but like everything of this magnitude, it takes a village.

Rod

Hi Rod,

We will bring a cherry cobbler for the potluck.
So excited for the trip, can't wait to see everyone! It's almost here!

Thanks for all your hard work in putting this together! Donna

Gaffer

We didn't order shirts but I suggest that you have a 50/50 drawing and use the chapter portion to help cover the cost of the shirts.

For20hunter

Great idea! I just might do that PJ! Of course, then then people are paying anyway. Although I have had 12 PM's or people replying on here saying they are okay with shirts saying 2014 on them and do not need their money back. In fact Janet Noble (a non heartland owner) who is attending while she is still shopping for her Heartland, decided to buy Dave Hole's shirt since he and Pat are not able to attend, in spite of the error in the graphics. I will poll everyone when they arrive and see who wants their money back. If there are only a handful I just won't worry about it. It was after all, my mistake.

Thank you everyone for being so understanding and forgiving!

Rod

We didn't order shirts but I suggest that you have a 50/50 drawing and use the chapter portion to help cover the cost of the shirts.

MRBailey

Hi,
Could Matt and I bring Tuna Macaroni Salad, or should we bring something else. We are open to bringing whatever is still needed for the Potluck.

Robin :)

QUOTE=For20hunter;431315]Perfect!

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Doug (and Doris)!

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for being so understanding Tom and Marla! I look forward to checking out your new sound system. That is something I want to upgrade on ours too.

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Cherry Cobbler! What the Hale! That sounds amazing!!

Kelly and I are also looking forward to it and getting really excited! Its our pleasure coordinating this, but like everything of this magnitude, it takes a village.

Rod[/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For20hunter

I just got off the phone with Portland Fairview Rv park and they need everyone's trailer size or length to be able to put us in the appropriate spots. I need the length and model of your trailer with the number of slides please.

Rod

For20hunter

I just learned that Mike and Karen Carr are not going to be able to attend, so if you or anyone you know that wanted to attend but could not because the park is sold out, do not hesitate. Contact Mike and Karen Carr directly and immediately go coordinate with them to get their site. Or contact the Park directly as they have not answered me back yet on whether or not they have already canceled with the park.

Rod

Possum51

I just got off the phone with Portland Fairview Rv park and they need everyone's trailer size or length to be able to put us in the appropriate spots. I need the length and model of your trailer with the number of slides please.

Rod[/QUOT
Rod, we have a 40 ft with 3 slides. It's a 2015 Landmark Savannah

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Miss Bella is a 37 foot Bighorn model 3370RK with 3 slides.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Ours is 42 feet with 4 slides.

We will either bring a fruit and rice skald or pie depending on what is needed more. Actually, they are both dessert since the salad has cool whip in it.

Kristy

PS Passed my Dr. Appt today so we leave for Casey's tomorrow! Then Maryhill and on to Monitor.... I have some strict instructions I have to follow but I know you will all help make sure I do. ��������

Status
Not open for further replies.