EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Monitor - 7/17/2015 to 7/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulh

Hi Rod!

We will bring a cabbage and apple cole slaw for the potluck. And our coach is a 40 foot Landmark with three slides. See you there.

Candy

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Rod and Kelly,
Looks like you guys have a great Rally coming up. Wish we could make it, but probably next year as we will be in Washington June/July of next year. You guys have fun! Trace

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Wish you guys could make it this year too. Oh well, next year will be here before you know it.

Rod

Rod and Kelly,
Looks like you guys have a great Rally coming up. Wish we could make it, but probably next year as we will be in Washington June/July of next year. You guys have fun! Trace

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you guys!!

Rod, our trailer is a Heartland Bighorn 2011 model 3610 (about 37' with 4 slides).
Tom & Marla

Rod, we have a 40 ft with 3 slides. It's a 2015 Landmark Savannah

Miss Bella is a 37 foot Bighorn model 3370RK with 3 slides.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Ours is 42 feet with 4 slides.

We will either bring a fruit and rice skald or pie depending on what is needed more. Actually, they are both dessert since the salad has cool whip in it.

Kristy

PS Passed my Dr. Appt today so we leave for Casey's tomorrow! Then Maryhill and on to Monitor.... I have some strict instructions I have to follow but I know you will all help make sure I do. ��������

Our Trailer is 40 feet with 4 slides.

Robin and Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Got it! Thank you!

Hi Rod!

We will bring a cabbage and apple cole slaw for the potluck. And our coach is a 40 foot Landmark with three slides. See you there.

Candy

Possum51

Rod, Pat and I are broke down in Pasco, Wa with our truck! Repair will take a couple weeks! I can't believe we got so close! Only 100 miles away!! I am still praying for a miracle! But, if none comes I guess we can't come!! I will let you know when the time gets closer!!

Dan & Sally Sullivan

Hey Everyone,
Dan and I have been hard at work, both during the day at our Regular Jobs. Then every nite getting the truck and trailer ready to go. We both can't wait to get on the road. We head out this Friday morning 7/10. We are heading to Post Falls, ID, first to see my brother. Then we will head east to Wenachtee and the WA rally. Then we don't have to be home until 7/25.

Have a Safe Travels, and some Adventure along the way!

Dan & Sally

Gaffer

Good news!
WENATCHEE — The Fourth of July weekend marked the end of the Sleepy Hollow Fire, one of the most destructive blazes in city history, even as dozens of fireworks fans flaunted bans across the region.
The Sleepy Hollow Fire was officially done as of Saturday evening, a little less than a week after it made its devastating run through the Wenatchee foothills

For20hunter

I am happy to say that Pat and Elaine, who have travelled all this way from Texas, will not have to cancel the rally. They have made arrangements and will make it to the rally after all. :rolleyes:

Rod

Rod, Pat and I are broke down in Pasco, Wa with our truck! Repair will take a couple weeks! I can't believe we got so close! Only 100 miles away!! I am still praying for a miracle! But, if none comes I guess we can't come!! I will let you know when the time gets closer!!

WeRWilsons

I am happy to say that Pat and Elaine, who have travelled all this way from Texas, will not have to cancel the rally. They have made arrangements and will make it to the rally after all. :rolleyes:

Rod

Very good news...be ashamed to drive that far and not make it.

For20hunter

I would love to play. I have never played pickleball before but it sounds fun. You'd have to teach me. The only caveat would be that I have to get the work and stuff done in preparation for the rally in the activities for the rally first. But if whatever day you plan it, I can get that stuff done first, then I'm game!

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Anyone interested in playing pickleball? Eastmont Community Park is nearby and has play on weekday mornings from 8-10. I was thinking Thursday or Friday. Here is a link to the local club:

Hi PJ, We had just now checked out that information! YEA! We also saw that they have evening times on lighted courts. Count Doug and Doris in for Pickleball....and Sonja may be up for it as well! Rod, it's a very fun game! Doug will be bringing his portable net, so we may be able to set up a court somewhere in the park if space is available. :)

Really excited to get to Monitor next Wednesday! Glad to hear that the Pooles are going to make it! Can't wait to see "old" friends and meet new folks! Safe travels everyone!!!

For20hunter

I just got word that Jeff and Wendy Gerbing have to cancel. They had site 13 reserved so anyone interested in switching sites need to let the park know ASAP.

Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.