EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: Wi, Lake Delton * - 06/04/2010 to 06/06/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I just saw the pictures from the Winery. Looks like the gang had a great time. I suppose our small group of Whooping Crane visitors should have gone and sipped a little wine too. I'll post a few Crane pictures as soon as I can resize them.
On edit, I added a efw pictures of our small group Crane tour. I know, it doesn't have anything to do with RV's but hey, it's what we did.

Last edited:
Hi, all. Who lost 2 keys? Wollersheim Winery sent me keys that were found after we left the winery. There are two small keys on a Heartland Owners Club key ring. One key is number 751. If they are yours please contact me or Gerry and the keys will be mailed to you. Happy camping.

Could someone provide brief instructions for me on how to re-size photos so they can be posted on Forum?
Ray offered a few crane photos for viewing, and I wanted to share some of mine with the group also.
Your comments are welcome! Cheers, Lynn Schmid (Wife of Saukville Bob)

The CRANES - Fotos & Facts About Our Fine Feathered Friends…

This posting is being made on behalf of "The Schmids", club member 1171, username "Saukville Bob". The attached article (pdf) was written by Bob's wife Lynn.

Thank you Lynn.

Jim

Attachments

• CRANES-Heartland-Forum-Essay.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 18
Re: The CRANES - Fotos & Facts About Our Fine Feathered Friends…

I hope to meet with Terri Lynn at Country Roads tomorrow, June 19, to lock in the date for the 2011 WI Chapter, Heartland Owners Club rally. Info will be posted ASAP. We are looking forward to seeing many of you in Nashville, but will Jack and Sue be there? Happy travels to all.

That will be a huge up grade, Jim. From an IL flat lander to a TN hillbilly. Life in TN should be down to earth, slow paced and enjoyable, but what about the snow and ice?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

We are looking forward to seeing many of you in Nashville, but will Jack and Sue be there? Happy travels to all.

Tom, I did see their name on the Nashville list of attendees. I gues Sue convinced Jack he needed to go.

Peace
Dave

Peace
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.