EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: GA, Brunswick - 10/14/2011 to 10/16/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
We are sorry that we will not be with our Heartland family in Brunswick, and will miss you all. We know that Mickey, Bonnie, Randy and Santha will host a superb rally, and we look forward to seeing your smiling faces in the photos that will be posted. Our best wished to all.

jbeletti

Jim B, Are you sure that firewood didn't come from Alabama? Probably still against the law.
We might take up a collection for bail money tho.
Have a great rally.
Nita

Ah yes - that wood did come from your site didn't it. So yeah, Alabama wood for sure. Probably from your property too! Thanks :)

We'll miss you and Wayne :(

Jim

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
We are sorry that we will not be with our Heartland family in Brunswick, and will miss you all. We know that Mickey, Bonnie, Randy and Santha will host a superb rally, and we look forward to seeing your smiling faces in the photos that will be posted. Our best wished to all.

So sad to hear this. We will definitely miss you guys. It seems life just does not want us to get together this year. smiles_407.gif

jbeletti

Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Brunswick - 10/14/2011 to 10/16/2011

I agree with Larry - gonna miss Eric and Dorothy :(

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Eric and Dorothy;
We will certainly miss you, I hope your son gets better soon. We will be thinking of ya'll, will miss Dorothy's cooking, and your great smiles.

jbeletti

The Belettis have arrived! Got here around 5pm. Took a bit of work to back the 42 footer into my space with a site and its grill across the street from me. Thanks DougS for spotting for me. We had dinner with Randy and Santha tonight and later spent time chatting with Archie and Barb and others.

Jim

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Eric and Dorothy
Family always comes first. We will miss you two. Good luck to your Son.
Randy, Santha and the poodles.

floridarandy

Good tidings to all of you Florida and Georgia Heartlanders in Brunswick. We've sent the Sarasota delegation and good friends and camping buddies fka FL Greystone (Janis and Tony) and wanted to wish all of you a great time. We'll leave in a week to spend 2 weeks in the north Georgia mountains so we're busy getting the rig and supplies ready for the journey this weekend. Sorry we couldn't be with you.Randy and KarenSarasota, Florida

Last edited:

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Randy and Mickey.

Having a wonderful time here in Brunswick. Thanks to both of you and Santha and Bonnie for all you work.

jbeletti

While we've both been a bit under the weather (seasonal allergies - we think), Nancy and I (and the Yorkies) have enjoyed the rally here in Brunswick. The campground is amazing. We also explored the area. It was nice to see old friends and to make new ones too. Our thanks go out to Randy and Santha and Mickey and Bonnie for putting on a nice event. Thanks too to Dick Gore RV for being here with show coaches, with a tech to fix minor RV issues and for providing and cooking dinner for us Saturday night.

See y'all down the road!

Jim

archbarb

Barb and I had a great time with our old friends and meeting new ones at the Heartland Multi-Chapter Ga./ Fl. Rally in Brunswick, Ga.. Also a special thanks to Randy, Santha, Mickey and Bonnie for a great job in putting this venue together.

Archie

Randy

Santha and I want to thank all of you that attended the rally We really appreciate the effort of Mickey and Bonnie.
We also wish to thank the support of Dick Gores RV World and the employees that made this happen.
Santha said that prayers do pay off because we arrived in our driveway and half the tread on one of the tires
was gone. Thank you Larry for the prayers this morning. Randy, Santha and the poodles

jbeletti

Nancy and I made it safely to Norcross, GA (of all places Randy!) - we're at Jones RV Park.

Randy - I'm wondering if it's time to check your axle spacing to make sure nothing has moved. That's 2 tires in a week.

Jim

Randy

Jim and Nancy, You should have hollered on the phone. We just grilled some blackened salmon and Santha is already in bed.
When I put the new tire on in Brunswick I looked at the springs and hangers. I will recheck but the tire wear pattern is even.
I am guessing 3 year old southern sun damaged tires. Randy, Santha and the Poodles.

RallyUp

Tony and I would like to thank Mickie, Bonnie, Randy and Santha for all of your hard work and for making this event so wonderful. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and enjoyed meeting so many new friends. The RV Park was absolutely beautiful and a wonderful choice for this event. A personal thank you to Doug in Port Charlotte for the help with financing the new Heartland unit! We look forward to seeing everyone again and cannot emphasize enough about the quality and care of the Heartland Owners Club. We missed Floridarandy at this event, but looking forward to our camping trip in December. God's love and peace to all. Tony and Janis (and Bailey)

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Randy,Santha,Mickey,Bonnie,
Thanks for all of your efforts for the rally.I look forward to more heartland events.

Dale

Randy

Dale, It is a good thing that they did not have a new unit on display that you liked.
I am sure that Michelle would have said no. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Hi to all the good folks we met this weekend and hope we will be friends for life. Thanks so much to Randy and Santha, Mickey and Bonnie for the good time we had. Walter and I hope it is the first of many to come. It was a long ride back to Homestead,Fl. but we arrived home at 6:15 p.m. and are already thinking of the Tampa RV show.

Walter & Linda West
Max & Darby

Status
Not open for further replies.