EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: SC, Hilton Head Island - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Hi everyone,

In 2 weeks we will all be sitting by Port Royal Sound in Hilton Harbor RV Resort.

Lets hope the weather cooperates with us. If this week is any indication it will be absolutely gorgeous. I will start checking the weather in a few days which should put us in reach of the 10 day forecast.

Dale stopped by Dick Gore's RV today. They are looking forward to being at our rally. At this point they have totally sold out of Heartland products. WOW. Because of this there might not be any on display but Shirley will be there to help answer any questions about the new products.

Just a reminder, POTLUCK for Friday. Just bring whatever you enjoy eating. There is no menu or things you must bring other than your drink for yourselves, flatware and plates. It always seems we have a good mix of main courses and desserts with out a signup sheet. Hopefully this potluck will be no different.

I would like about six volunteers for dessert on Saturday night. Dick Gore's RV is supplying dinner but would like to have a few sweets for after dinner. If you can do this, please post here or PM me.

The pool is open!!!! If you enjoy swimming with a view-this is the place to do it. :cool:

Don't forget to look into a dolphin tour or charter fishing. There are not a lot of activities planned for this rally Considering the area we are in, there are more than enough things to enjoy-unless of course you want to do nothing but relax. In that case, we have that planned for the whole weekend. :D

ohmz42

New Heartland Owners

We have become new Heartland Owners in March of this year. We are Laura and Gene Jeffers from North Augusta, SC. We have made reservations at Hilton Head, SC April 20th through the 22nd. Could someone contact us in regards on how we could take part in the rally. Looking forward to making new friends and going back to one of our favorite camping spots.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Re: New Heartland Owners

Ohmz42, I moved your post to the rally thread.
SoutherNights will contact you.
As long as you have reservations at the CG you should be good to go.

Peace
Dave

jnbhobe

Ohmz42, I moved your post to the rally thread.
SoutherNights will contact you.
As long as you have reservations at the CG you should be good to go.

Peace
Dave

See them moderators have all the power. lol

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY

Laura & Gene, Glad to see that you will be joining us for the rally looking forward to meeting you. Just plan on having a good time with some good people. Dale & Michelle

SouthernNights

We have become new Heartland Owners in March of this year. We are Laura and Gene Jeffers from North Augusta, SC. We have made reservations at Hilton Head, SC April 20th through the 22nd. Could someone contact us in regards on how we could take part in the rally. Looking forward to making new friends and going back to one of our favorite camping spots.

Hi Laura and Gene;

Congratulations on becoming Heartland Owners and welcome to the forum. We look forward to meeting you.

I see this is one of your favorite cgs, then you know how pretty it is there. Dale and and Michelle (wagon masters) own a lot there so you may run into them from time to time if you camp there a lot.

If you have not done it yet , I would urge you to join the Heartland Owner's Club. There are many benefits to joining. If you are a member there is no charge to come to any chapter rally. We can talk more about it at the rally. Considering your location you can hit the Georgia and N/C rallies pretty easily also.

See you there!!!!!

SouthernNights

Thank you for everyone who volunteered to bring dessert for Saturday. We now have plenty of dessert.

There is never a shortage of good food!!! at a rally.

Now if we could get Dick to make those peppers .....

mntnman

Dick, I will help you make the peppers its been awhile since I have had them. This way I can leaqrn the tricks that you use to make them.

SGeohagan

Rodney and Suzy Geohagan (SGeohagan) and Bill and Fran Sanders (Yuleervers) will be arriving on Thursday the 19th. I have made reservations and Bill will make his today. We are both members of Heartland Owners Club. Looking forward to a good weekend.
Suzy

Last edited:

SouthernNights

I would like to welcome Rodney and Suzy Geohagan and Bill and Fran Sanders to the rally.

Looking forward to seeing you guys here.

mntnman

Let's keep the numbers growing we have 28 rigs as of now let's see if we can make it to 30. Rodney,Suzy & Bill,Fran, glad that you will be at HHI. The pools are open and the weather is looking good.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Rodney and Suzy Geohagan (SGeohagan) and Bill and Fran Sanders (Yuleervers) will be arriving on Thursday the 19th. I have made reservations and Bill will make his today. We are both members of Heartland Owners Club. Looking forward to a good weekend.
Suzy
Rodney and Suzy, Bill and Fran, we are glad that you have decided to join us. Rodney and Suzy we are looking forward to seeing you again and Bill and Fran we are looking forward to meeting you for the first time.We are going to have a great weekend.

trdeal

Good morning everyone. This is a reminder to all you N.C. HOC members that ordered a "Proud member of the N.C. Heartland Owners Club" t-shirt back in the fall of 2011, bring your t-shirts with you to HH and wear them on Saturday night for the group picture. Thanks. Looking forward to seeing you all in just a few days.

SouthernNights

I would like to welcome Ollie and Marcy (ophazard) to our rally. Some of you folks that were at Charleston last fall will remember them.

Glad you guys could join us and we will see you there.

SouthernNights

Good morning everyone. This is a reminder to all you N.C. HOC members that ordered a "Proud member of the N.C. Heartland Owners Club" t-shirt back in the fall of 2011, bring your t-shirts with you to HH and wear them on Saturday night for the group picture. Thanks. Looking forward to seeing you all in just a few days.

UHM, I don't have a NC HOC shirt. Does that mean I don't get to be in the picture???? crying smiley.jpg

mntnman

Well we are in final countdown to the Hilton Head rally. There is still room if anyone wants to make some last minute plans. Don't forget to contact Live Oac for your Dolphin watchin/fish catchin adventures. They even do night time shark fishing! Remember to bring your donations for our charity. Also, all you that are going to the VA rally keep an eye out for Matt and Amy Junge, that's our daughter and son in law, they just purchased their first rv and will be heading to that rally. They are both in the Air Force stationed at Langley AFB. Some of you may have met them at other rallies, they've joined us for a few.

Dale and I will be heading down Tuesday evening and can't wait to see all of you.

trdeal

Ollie and Marcy, as has already been said we are so glad that you have decided to join us for this rally.We are looking forward to meeting you.

Status
Not open for further replies.