EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: SC, Hilton Head Island - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Unfortunately, Dick and I have to cancel out. We are moving my mom to an assisted living facility in about 3 weeks. We had to pull from GA, but we thought we could make this one. It just isn't happening for us. We'll miss seeing you guys. Hopefully we'll see the light of day by the VA rally.

Good luck on the move and take care of your mom. There will be many more rallies.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Unfortunately, Dick and I have to cancel out. We are moving my mom to an assisted living facility in about 3 weeks. We had to pull from GA, but we thought we could make this one. It just isn't happening for us. We'll miss seeing you guys. Hopefully we'll see the light of day by the VA rally.
Sorry hat you can't make it but we have to do what we have to do.Take care of your mom. I know you will never regret it.

trdeal

Everyone have safe travels on your way to HH. We are looking forward to seeing you all there! Get ready to have a great weekend!

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Michelle and I will be leaving at 3:30 when she gets off work. We wil be at our site 121 around 6:00. Looking forward to seeing everyone. All have safe travel to HHI. The resort is approx 19 miles from I-95 on the left. You wil go over two bridges.

hillsonwheels

Larry,

As much as it pained us to do it, I cancelled :( our reservations for Hilton Head. As discussed in my pm, and later on the phone with you, finding a fix for Reta's health issues are paramount! She sees a pulmonologist later today and a rheumatologist sometime later this month. We'll try to get back on the rally trail as quickly as we can. I'll hold out until the last minute to cancel as time goes along.

Good wishes and safe travels to all of our buddies who are "on the road again"...............

Dick

SouthernNights

Larry,

As much as it pained us to do it, I cancelled :( our reservations for Hilton Head. As discussed in my pm, and later on the phone with you, finding a fix for Reta's health issues are paramount! She sees a pulmonologist later today and a rheumatologist sometime later this month. We'll try to get back on the rally trail as quickly as we can. I'll hold out until the last minute to cancel as time goes along.

Good wishes and safe travels to all of our buddies who are "on the road again"...............

Dick

Dick,
I certainly understand. Take care of Reta and her back healthy. We will definitely miss you guys but might see you this winter!!!

mntnman

Dick sorry that you and Reta will not make it. You need to do what is needed to get the health issues taken care of.

trdeal

Dick,sorry to hear that you guys can't make it. Take care of Reta and get her back to health.

cjhicks

Dick, Take care of Reta and we will see you at a Rally soon!
Larry,

Dick

mntnman

Michelle and I made it to HHI. So when you drive around to pick out the site you want stop by site 121.

hillsonwheels

Wanted to provide an update to our camping friends.

Ended up taking Ms Reta to ER around 1100 hrs. Good new is they found no life threatening issues with heart ekg, head ct scan or from blood work. Further good news, we hope, is they kept her to do more tests to find out what is going on. She is so frustrated about always feeling so weak and tired with, up to this point, no explanation as to what it could be. Our GP is getting a rheumatoid doc involved so hopefully he'll figure it all out.

As always, prayer is a great thing! Please pray for her for sure and for the docs to figure out what the problem is.

Thanks to all of you who have expressed concern!

Have a super weekend!

Dick

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Dick, You had better take care of Reta as both of you are some of the best people to be around. Santha and and I are both praying for your Bride.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles.

trdeal

We made it down to the cg this evening around 6:45. Drove in rain most of the way here. This is a beautiful area. Looking forward to getting out in the campground and see who is here. Everyone on the roads be careful and come on down!

atlal

Do ya'll have room for one more? We're displaced Georgians. I was given a choice of relocating to Ft Bragg, NC or unemployment when Ft McPherson (Atlanta) was closed last year. I'm starting to think that I should have gone for unemployment.

Alan & Anne

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Do ya'll have room for one more? We're displaced Georgians. I was given a choice of relocating to Ft Bragg, NC or unemployment when Ft McPherson (Atlanta) was closed last year. I'm starting to think that I should have gone for unemployment.

Alan & Anne
Al, I had to cancel yesterday. My space should be available.

mntnman

Allan and Anne,
come on down!! Just call the CG and let them know. Look forward to meeting you.

trdeal

Hi Al, as has already been said,"Come on down"! We are looking forward to meeting you.

lduguay

Hey Larry,

I didn't want you to feel left out, soooooooooo........

***NOTE: No animals or Banstra's were harmed in the production of this short film***

Do you MISS ME YET!!!!?????
smiley-face-wallpaper.jpg

SouthernNights

Apparently 200 miles is not far enough away from you. Good shot.

P.S. I still dont miss you and I guess you didnt miss me.:p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.