EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: SC, Hilton Head Island - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
With that said, I think I need to warn you about 2 people though. These 2 will tell you I am the problem but that is just to divert your attention away from them. WATCH OUT FOR LANCE AND PHIL. THEY ARE TROUBLE MAKERS. Lance will try and drop rocks and missiles on your trailer-Phil will always walk his dogs on your site. If you have any problems with these two, please see Gus. He has been hired to "eliminate" the problems. Oh, and then there is Dick Hill.... and a few others... Well, on second thought, just do the best you can. .

Watch out for us!!??

See what happens when you give Larry some authority, with that authority, the totalitarian SC Chapter Dictator begins a campaigne of propoganda that will mislead all the new, INNOCENT, first timers.........the GOOD NEWS is that with technology, the REVOLUTION has BEGUN!!!!

BEWARE
SC CHAPTER DICTATOR........a new REGIME Is COMING......and we have WMD's......and by the way word has it that Gus wants to punch the launch button first!!
smiley-face-grin.jpg

PS. First timers see me if you have issues with folks walking dogs on you site.......we might have something for that too :rolleyes:

mjf55

Well it seems like I wrote this before. Patty and I have made reservations to be there. At that time, all slots are full. But we went ahead anyway and would have been outsiders. Now it looks like a slot has opened so I would like to officially be part of the group. So, please put our name in. I will contact the campground and get our name moved into that open slot. What else so I need to do?
--Mark

trdeal

Phix, don't worry, You are going to love the rally. You will even like Larry,Lance and Phil. I am sure that this will not be your last rally.We are looking forward to meeting you there.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Well it seems like I wrote this before. Patty and I have made reservations to be there. At that time, all slots are full. But we went ahead anyway and would have been outsiders. Now it looks like a slot has opened so I would like to officially be part of the group. So, please put our name in. I will contact the campground and get our name moved into that open slot. What else so I need to do?
--Mark

Hi Mark, just added you and Patty to the list. Glad you guys could join us. We are all looking forward to meeting you.

Just give Sarina a call tomorrow and let her know so you can get the discount!

There is nothing else to do! other than come and enjoy a good time and make friends for life. Please remember to bring something for the potluck on Friday and something for the Bluffton Self Help organization.

Also dont forget the white elephant. Bring something you no longer want, need or just want to get rid of.

trdeal

Mark,Renee and I are glad that you and Patty can join us in Hilton Head and we are looking forward to meeting you there. We are going to have a great time.

SouthernNights

Watch out for us!!??

See what happens when you give Larry some authority, with that authority, the totalitarian SC Chapter Dictator begins a campaigne of propoganda that will mislead all the new, INNOCENT, first timers.........the GOOD NEWS is that with technology, the REVOLUTION has BEGUN!!!!

BEWARE
SC CHAPTER DICTATOR........a new REGIME Is COMING......and we have WMD's......and by the way word has it that Gus wants to punch the launch button first!!
View attachment 18422

PS. First timers see me if you have issues with folks walking dogs on you site.......we might have something for that too :rolleyes:

See what I mean about diversion??? Phil and Lance are masters at this shuffle game.!!!winking.jpg

mjf55

Thanks Larry. Nice welcome. We are looking forward to the event and meeting everyone. As far as the white elephant, what size, shape, value ,to use as a guide?

SouthernNights

Thanks Larry. Nice welcome. We are looking forward to the event and meeting everyone. As far as the white elephant, what size, shape, value ,to use as a guide?

Mark, sent you two PMs also.

White elephant-the more useless to you something is; the better. To give you an example, we have seen gifts from toilet paper to pink flamingos. Occasionally there are really good gifts like sewer hoses (new and used), Teflon discs, wine, and whistles. Please do not go out and spend more than $10.00 if you purchase something. Put the gift in a bag or wrap it in a paper towel.

The origin of the White Elephant dates back many years, A white elephant was thought to be worthless in the India culture. It was given from a king to a noble man to "break' him. The elephant needed to be cared for but produced no work because of it's color. Therefore: a useless gift.

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Mark and Patty, Dale and I look forward to meeting you. As far as the white elephant if you buy something don't spend more than $10. You can re-gift something or if you have something lying around you just want to get rid of that would work as well. In the past we've had all shapes and sizes of items. This is pretty much a game to see what grown adults will fight over :eek:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
"and by the way word has it that Gus wants to punch the launch button first!!"

How did little ole, innocent me get involved in this???? :angel:

SouthernNights

Well, I hate to tell you Larry, but Debra and I are signed up, so you will have to put up with us again. We plan on arriving on Thursday, Apr 19, and depart on Monday, Apr 23. I still need to come up with something big and heavy to install in the rig though.

"and by the way word has it that Gus wants to punch the launch button first!!"

How did little ole, innocent me get involved in this???? :angel:

Post 155 HEHE. That is how YOU got involved.:p

troybilt71

Hey guys, the Phillips family is going to get to join the fun. We will be arriving on the 19th. Looking forward to seeing everyone, and letting everyone meet Colston our newest addition.

SouthernNights

Hey guys, the Phillips family is going to get to join the fun. We will be arriving on the 19th. Looking forward to seeing everyone, and letting everyone meet Colston our newest addition.

Just added you guys to the list. Glad you could make and take your mind off the house repairs.

See y'all there!!!

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Looking forward to seeing you again. You will enjoy the area. The pools are warm enough for Bryson to go swimming.

trdeal

Troy it really is a great area. Glad that you guys could join us.We may be conveying down with Lance and Kem if you guys want to join us. We will talk about it soon.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Troy it really is a great area. Glad that you guys could join us.We may be conveying down with Lance and Kem if you guys want to join us. We will talk about it soon.

Just make sure the "Shields are up" (ala Star Trek) if you are convoying with Lance!

Jim & Harriet

Hi All,
Well I have to tell everyone that we will not be able to attend the HH ralley next month. Jim has been
having increasing discomfort in his right hand and arm and will be having carpal tunnel surgery. Because
it is very difficult to get a "date" with the surgeon there is a good chance it could be scheduled the same
week as the rally. We really will miss seeing you all and hope we can get together at another Heartland
event.

Status
Not open for further replies.