EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrsfish

Ann- not sure what is happening... when I click on the thumbnail it brings up a grey box that says PDF with an "open in" or "Open in iBooks" option. If you click on "Open in" it will give several other options to copy to notes, copy to iBooks or copy to iTunes U. I just used the option you apparently can't see to open in iBooks. I am also using safari to open heartlandowners.org

Yeah -mine opens as php option, which has only been happening the last copy of months. I am going to contact Apple

Mrsfish

Ok may be a setting error or something. Good luck

That's what I'm thinking. After my last iOS upgrade, I changed a lot of settings in order to save data and power. I'm now sure it's something I've done since Garry's app will open correctly for someone else. Thanks for the help in getting to this point

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Murder Mystery Party & Character Invitations:
The first 100 invitations are currently in the process of being
emailed.
LOOK for a Bright RED ENVELOPE in your mail box!
Character list will be posted after the selection process.

Doublegranch

Murder Mystery Characters!!
Review the first posting for your name to appear before the CHARACTER You have been selected to play!
I will be sending you each a separate email about your character, dress code-optional & etc.
This email will give you just enough information required to get ready for your performance!!!!
Your main character packet will be given to you at the Rally Character Meeting!
Hope everyone will consider to dress the part and make this more exciting!
REMEMBER - YOU CANNOT BE SHY AS EACH CHARACTER WILL HAVE A PUBLIC PERFORMANCE AND
WILL GO ON THE WITNESS STAND TO BE DRILLED BY THE PROSECUTING ATTORNEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Doublegranch

RSVP Response!!!!
The Murder Mystery responses have been great so far....we still have a number of attendees who have not responded.....A number of Characters are still available so send in your request and RSVP...

Go to the first posting of the Rally thread to see which characters area available!!!!!!!!!

Doublegranch

JUST A REMINDER:
It was mentioned that some have appeared to sign up as couples...That is not the case as each character is a stand alone character...there will be mention of a relationship with other characters, but that will have no bearing on the game! Each character will have a separate part and none will show any type of relationship during the game...
If you thought you were a couple...beware, your spouse may be the one that MURDERS YOU!!!!

Have fun but in the game someone's spouse may be the bad guy!!!!!!!!!

Doublegranch

Message Board Comments for Murder Mystery:

Anthony & Linda Wilson said... Judge & Prosecuting Attorney....wow we are going to hang someone!
Paul & Candy Hardt said... Candy will be Josephine Marco, Paul audience
Mike & Maureen Woodward said... Mike, Wavy Will Bronchus, Maureen, Suzanne B. Anthony
Rhonda & Jerrod Jess said... Rhonda - Poker Elly &; Jerrod - Audience
Ann & Rick Haddock said... Ann - Ms Oakley, rick- audience
[FONT=&quot]Dan & Ann Mayer said... [/FONT]Audience/Audience

Doublegranch

"4" Male Murder Mystery Characters Remaining:
Okay guys, you need to step up as the Ladies have filled all their
characters...
Remaining Characters are:
Wylie Arp, James Jesse, Bronco Bill, Don Horn,,,

When the above 4 characters are filled, we can expand the game to another 30 characters
which can be any mixture in numbers for either male or female.

Doublegranch

Murder Mystery Response has been Fabulous!
Thank YOU!
We have 3 Male Characters remaining to fill:
James Jesse, Bronco Bill & Don Horn...

I see 10 attendees have not yet opened or reviewed their invitation! If you have Spam filter set up, your invite may be in your spam folder! Let me know if you need help and I can resend it if you change your filter!!!!
Several have reviewed the invitation but no RSVP response...Remember the RSVP is for the Party and the message board is to write in a Character or Audience.....Anything other than a Yes on the RSVP and I will contact you to ensure you are still attending the Rally!!!!

Send in your RSVP as soon as you can..
Thanks again for all the support for this event!!!!!

Doublegranch

Congrats Clay & Candy Hudson...Your waitlist has just cleared and you are now confirmed for this Rally.
Murder Mystery Invitation will be sent shortly.
Excited to have you guys join the Party!!!!!!!!!

Doublegranch

INTRODUCTION:
I have been ordered by the Tombstone Federal Court to "Post" adequate notice for the New Federal Judge and Prosecuting attorney over all legal and criminal affairs in the wild lawless town of Tombstone, AZ.
Judge Archibald "hang em" Freely......aka in another life Anthony Wilson
Heartless Bessie Mae Ramrod..Prosecuting Attorney.....aka also in another life Linda Wilson
Please note these individuals have no sympathy, allow no excuses and not even sure they were born from a human Mom & Dad according to the rumors from where they came from in the gold rush of Calif.....
Be on the alert and don't end up in their COURT......if so...May God have Mercy on your Soul!

Doublegranch

We have one male character remaining:
Dom Horn, Owner Pinkertoon Detective agency
In addition we have 15 Pinkertoon detective characters available which can be either Male or Female as well as 15 Red River Fur Traders, again either male or female characters.

Remember on your RSVP the Yes means you will be attending the Murder Mystery Party....you will only be assigned a character if you post the character you want in the comment section of the Message board....or type in Audience....

We have 37 attendees pending their respond to the invitation list.

Doublegranch

Character selection and costume suggestion was emailed to all attendees that have selected to participate as a Character:
We still have one "Male" character to fill: Dom Horn: The famous Pinkertoon Detective agency that was commissioned to arrive in Gravestone to protect Law & Order....Let's see if we can fill this position...
Emails sent out to all who selected a character...your have ample time to get your costume ready for June of 2018....Remember the email was only a suggestion as to what was worn at the time of this event...you may change, rearrange or input you own creativity! THis is your party so do what feels Good!
I am so excited to see all but one character filled with your enthusiasm..This will definitely be a Rally to be Remembered!!!!!!!!!!
We still have 27 Attendees that have not responded from the 100 invitations sent out....
If you have Spam problems, let me know and I will assist...but for those who have opened your invite...and not responded....Please do so....a YES RSVP will mean you will attend the Party and if you want a character or just be in the audience...type that in the comments on the message board....
I am looking for a 100% RSVP since you all will be at the rally!
An email went out regarding the $20 deposit required to secure your site for this Rally...Please follow up by June 30 2017....
This will be a Rally you won't forget for along time!!!!!!!!!!!
Safe Travels....

Doublegranch

Character Dress Code Follow up Email sent out:
Everyone who signed up as a Character was sent and email regarding the dress code for your character....Remember this is a suggestion and you are free to change to what fits your personality...
A second email was sent this evening to be sure you received the original email...."if for some Reason" you did not receive the dress code suggestions....please email or PM me for another copy...

We still have one Character vacant:::: Dom Horn.....from the Pinketoon Detective agency....this guy needs someone to play his character....not the most honest person....looking out for the "money line" and with 15 associates under his control....he has suggested that the Federal Government hired him to review the situation in Gravestone, AZ..."Really"????
Let's see how it all pays out....as we have some winners....some whiners....some losers....some "dead" and some to move on to another life.....which group will you be associated too????????????

Last edited:

Doublegranch

Last Character Filled:
Jim Dykes will be the infamous Dom Horn....Owner of the Pinkertoon Detective Agency....
So the original characters have been filled......However...should his subordinates fill the Expanded detective positions...who knows what will happen... Will one of them be the "Murder"...will they Kill their BOSS??? Will the Boss ask to hang the victim????????????
Wow...we have a lot going on...and still 30 other characters available playing up to the owners of the Company they work for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am getting a headache just thinking about this, let alone drawing up the final outcome for this "Murder Mystery Evening"..........You really need to be involved to help me solve this problem!

Doublegranch

I would like to welcome George Speir to the Mountain Regional Rally...
George you were just cleared from the waitlist and we are excited you have
decided to join this fun but "unusual" event!!!!!!!!
Take your meds before arriving!!!!!!!!!!
See you soon and thank you for your support!

Chippendale

I would like to welcome George Speir to the Mountain Regional Rally...
George you were just cleared from the waitlist and we are excited you have
decided to join this fun but "unusual" event!!!!!!!!
Take your meds before arriving!!!!!!!!!!
See you soon and thank you for your support!

Thanks Garry, that's great. Don't worry about my meds, I am at the Spring S. Texas rally in Montgomery right now and today's meds are spread out all over the counter, at my age I don't go anywhere without them. Looking forward to meeting you in Alto on May 1st, which will give you a chance to size me up and decide what you will need to have on hand at Pueblo, an ambulance and EMS or just skip them and invite a mortician.

porthole

Retired
Looks like a wild rally you have planned here!
Will be in Pueblo a month later at the training grounds, too bad for us the dates don't align :rolleyes:

Bogie

Garry,

Could you pleas add us to the wait list for the Pueblo rally? We would like to attend if a space opens up.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.