EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
OK...I need to straighten a few things out here...

There are a couple of rumors floating around out there about me that may or may not be true!

First off...as most know, the 'D' in JohnD stands for 'Daniels' (no relation to 'Jack')...and the rumor floating around is that Stormy Daniels is my sister!

Well...I had three brothers (only two of us are still walking)...no sisters!

She is not my cousin, aunt, or any other relation...

However, I did give her $20 bucks when I saw one of her videos for sale in a weird creepy store with blinking lights on East Colfax Avenue in Denver (d a m n those blinky lights) and I thought it was about a vicious California tornado!

And vicious it was! :p

Never seen a tornado like that! :angel:

D a m n that CNN for making all of this fake news!

Not really...I'm just making that up... :cool:

2020JohnD!

OK...now for the other rumor...

There has been a buzz about me because I've been suspiciously absent and lacking in my duties of posting the photos from the NM HOC Rally two weeks ago in Albuquerque because I've been womanizing around the town of Yuma, Arizona since I left the rally.

Well...again, CNN strikes up the fake news!

I'm not blind, of course...but...

In all reality, I've found that there is something charming about the town of Yuma that has enchanted me and I've decided to make this my home!

Just yesterday I purchased a residence here in Yuma and will now become a member of the Heartland Owners Club Arizona Chapter, if they'll have me.

And I'm hoping that the Colorado Chapter will still consider to keep me as their Bastard Step Child, just as Arizona HOC has done for three years now, plus maybe the New Mexico Chapter will do the same as I was so close to moving permanently to the state of New Mexico instead of here.

This trip to Yuma was just supposed to be a stop on a long journey, but I ended up falling in love with this place (although I might change my mind when the temps hit 115 degrees this summer).

Anywayz...I hope I cleared up any confusion of those fake rumors floating around...

Now time for some new ones! :cool:

And I'm sorry if I let anyone down...but rest assured...the HOC Mountain Region ain't seen the end of me...

2020JohnD!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
OFFICIAL BREAK:
Wow can you believe the last post?

The Colorado Kid known as the AZ step child, also known for falling off his horse while riding sidesaddle has transferred to the Arizona family!
Somehow enroute from the NM Rally to my Ranch to work on the Regional Rally music.
He ended up in Yuma, visited a lady friend, purchased a Park Model, moved in and now calls YUMA AZ his home base!

How does one go from Albuquerque to Sonoita and end up 350 miles away in Yuma???
Also how does one planning on moving to New Mexico one week, then purchase a home in AZ the next???

If anyone lives close to Yuma, please advise the Yuma liquor stores to restock on his drink of "talk" Fireball and drink of choice, Bud lime!
He arrived in Yuma around May 9th, cut a deal on May 11th and closed May 17/18th with his camera at the ready position
and his DJ music playing at ten thousand megacycles!

Does the RV park understand what they have done? I sure hope those Yuma Snowbirds are ready for him!
So, his move to New Mexico is out for "NOW"!!!

Welcome JohnD, you are now official and kept your secret until your post. Now the entire HOC WORLD is confused!

I think most readers will be amazed and yet excited to see how you adjust as a Desert Rat
from the beautiful state of Colorado. Be sure to share your time equally between all the Mountain Region States!

So when may I expect you at the Ranch to work on the music? You are only a week late already?
Okay everyone, if the music isn't ready by opening day of the Rally, guess who will "Hang"!

JohnD

John you are Welcome any time in New Mexico

I am kinda sad that I didn't nest in New Mexico...that was my plan when I left Denver almost two months ago.

I will be coming to the New Mexico Rallies...rest assured!

I still can't believe that I've left Colorado...always been my favorite place on earth!

But...time for a new life...and I sure just did that!

ORV1980

Sherman
I know this is getting close to the day of the event, but I have a couple questions.

1. Is it too late rent a golf cart? If so, are there other types of motorized transportation available.

2. Can we still have our rig weighed when we arrive?

After having two surgeries in four months I kind of lost track of time and the rally snuck up on me.

Thanks,
Sherman & Jerri

Doublegranch

Sherman & Jerri:
We were only able to obtain 30 carts and they are all taken and paid for. Due to other vendor activities, no other carts are available for rent.
You are in site 13 which is about as close to the Rally hall as you can get from the Carnival lot, I would suggest you feel free to drive your truck from the RV
site to the Rally hall. There is parking along the streets & parking lots within the Fairgrounds and close to the Rally hall. In addition, while not advocating we will
offer any type of taxi service, if a cart is passing you by and has room, I am sure they will offer you a lift.
Hope that helps!

For your Rig to be weighed, the phone number is posted on the first post. Call Tom and make arrangements. I have given him the
Rally list of those who spoke up and wanted the service. Tom will be happy to work you into the schedule.

ORV1980

Sherman
Sherman & Jerri:
We were only able to obtain 30 carts and they are all taken and paid for. Due to other vendor activities, no other carts are available for rent.
You are in site 13 which is about as close to the Rally hall as you can get from the Carnival lot, I would suggest you feel free to drive your truck from the RV
site to the Rally hall. There is parking along the streets & parking lots within the Fairgrounds and close to the Rally hall. In addition, while not advocating we will
offer any type of taxi service, if a cart is passing you by and has room, I am sure they will offer you a lift.
Hope that helps!

For your Rig to be weighed, the phone number is posted on the first post. Call Tom and make arrangements. I have given him the
Rally list of those who spoke up and wanted the service. Tom will be happy to work you into the schedule.

Thanks Garry.
Looking forward to meeting a bunch of new friends and learning new things.

danemayer

I noticed this rally thread was created in November of 2015 and it has had something like 65,714 views.

I figure the rally must be starting sometime soon. Anyone know when?

Doublegranch

Dan:
Well check your calendar....it's 8 days for the RAT Team to arrive and 3 days later the Attendees!
Wow,,,,it's been a long wait....
See everyone there!
Safe Travels.

Last edited:

Doublegranch

Rally Update:
We have had a few last minute cancellations,
if anyone is interested in attending this Rally at this late notice, please PM me.

JohnD

:cool:

So when may I expect you at the Ranch to work on the music? You are only a week late already?
Okay everyone, if the music isn't ready by opening day of the Rally, guess who will "Hang"!

Well...

I guess I cheated the rope as I just got back to my Prowler from a day at the Double G Ranch...

And I can prove it!

DoubleGranch-P5240414.jpg DoubleGranch-P5240110.jpg

So there ain't gonna be no hangin' today! :p

Doublegranch

JohnD:
Thanks for all your help today! The 60's Music is "Set".....
Song Contest selections are final
Think You Can Dance Songs selected
DJ music ready for bodily interaction
Cheyenne had her "Tail-less" rear end moving to JohnD's beat
Dakota wondering what was wrong with us!!!

It was a great day and ready to watch our "Special" guest JAMES BROWN do his "steps"

JohnD

I know that the gate had a hard time opening to let that Chevy truck in...but we got 'er done!

Hard to believe that two weeks from today we'll be Rally'in in Pueblo!

Doublegranch

JohnD:
Most people arriving just push the button to open the gate automatically.....
I don't know many who get out of their truck and tug at a gate that is solar activated!
Just saying!
Maybe a city boy was involved!!

JohnD

JohnD:
Most people arriving just push the button to open the gate automatically.....
I don't know many who get out of their truck and tug at a gate that is solar activated!
Just saying!
Maybe a city boy was involved!!

I know what it was...

I wasn't wearing my boots and cowboy hat!

I'll wear them tomorrow...

Doublegranch

They will receive packages if marked correctly, so if your mail is placed into one package or envelope and addressed to: Attention Heartland Rally with your name they
will hold it and advise me. For regular forwarding of US mail without mention of Heartland, they are not staffed to handle.
The address is listed on the first post of this rally at the top left side of the page.

mthompson

They will receive packages if marked correctly, so if your mail is placed into one package or envelope and addressed to: Attention Heartland Rally with your name they
will hold it and advise me. For regular forwarding of US mail without mention of Heartland, they are not staffed to handle.
The address is listed on the first post of this rally at the top left side of the page.

Thank you Garry

WeRWilsons

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]The Pueblo Press Dispatch [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText] It has been reported that District Court Judge Archibald Freely and a Special Prosecutor, Bessie Mae Ramrod have been dispatched from Fort Apache in the Arizona territory to Pueblo to address a recent murder (so foul) in the Pueblo region. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText] [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText] Judge Freely recently presided over a trial in which Ramrod presented evidence of Horse thieving, robbery and drunkenness against notorious highwaymen Jiimmy "Two Guns" Beletti, Garry "Bank Bags" Gilbert and their Sundance crew. Judge "Hang em" as he is known to many in outlaw circles, passed sentence and ordered the local Sheriff to take Beletti "Two Guns" and his accomplices and "stretch their necks"!!! He ordered one witness, who simply spoke kindly of the outlaw group, to be taken outback and horse whipped! Judge Freely is known as a salty, no nonsense kind of Judge that has always favored Mrs. Ramrod and her tough prosecutorial style. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText] The duo have booked passage on the Heartland Stage Coach Line, "Cyclone". It is said the Stagecoach will pass by many Landmarks in the Big Country region and through the Bighorn Mountains. The stagecoach will Prowl along the North Trail taking on passengers at the last stop in Terry after the long and treacherous journey before arriving in Pueblo early next month. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SFUIText]
[/FONT]

Doublegranch

Well,,,,I guess the word is out! No sense in hiding anymore!~
We are going to have us an "Old Fashion" Hanging in Pueblo!

Now just remember you can't believe everything you read online as
somethings are exaggerated....For example,
Jimmy "two guns" and Garry "Bank Bags" simple just borrowed a few horses
as their's were tired and replaced with a couple fresh ones found inside a locked barn!
Now for drunkenness, wow, what cowboy doesn't have a drink once in awhile?

See you all in Pueblo and maybe one of you for the last time!
Who will be "Hung"??????

Status
Not open for further replies.