EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: GA, Pine Mountain, - 5/4/2012 to 5/6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

Re: EVENT: Heartland Southeast Regional Rally: GA, Pine Mountain, - 5/4/2012 to 5/6/2012

Well Dick just sent me a PM and said he could not be the potluck coordinator, that is OK Dick, can we still count on all the lobsters? LOL

On another subject the campground folks just emailed me and said they will take back the sites that I had reserved as of next Friday the 20th of April, after that we will only have the sites that already been reserved by Heartlanders.
So this is the last call if you want to attend the Southeastern Regional Rally call the campground soon to get sited with the rest of the group.
The contact person is Judy and their number is 706.663.4329

dave

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Re: EVENT: Heartland Southeast Regional Rally: GA, Pine Mountain, - 5/4/2012 to 5/6/2012

Dick and Fran;
As you can see you're in for a good time at this Rally. Well maybe I gave you a bum steer when I told you to ask about the Pot Luck items. We have had coordinators at some of the events, ie Dorothy Van Opstal, but like everyone said just bring something you would like to eat and it should work out. I have one question....the other night I thought you said "Lobsta" Maybe I just heard you wrong:) We were so engrossed with conversation, Bonnie told me I was sitting next to Glen Beck and didn't even know it.

davebennington

More on the Potluck dinner on Friday. The only thing you have to bring is some ,type of side, maybe a salad, desert, your favorite drink. I will have the assorted meats ready to cook.

See you at the rally.

dave

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)

More on the Potluck dinner on Friday. The only thing you have to bring is some ,type of side, maybe a salad, desert, your favorite drink. I will have the assorted meats ready to cook.

See you at the rally.

dave
Dave, I sure appreciate you cooking all the meat at the rally. You are going to be a very busy man.
The time is short. Looking forward to the rally. Randy, Santha and the poodles

davebennington

Randy,

I think you misunderstood, I said that "I would have assorted meats ready to cook" not that I would cook. You all would not want me to do any cooking,
I am still looking for someone to fill that position.

dave

hillsonwheels

Is assorted meat :confused: anything like "parts is parts"? :eek: It has been my experience that if you use enuff hot sauce :cool: or hot peppers :cool::cool: about all that stuff can be eaten. :p

Dick

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Hey Dave - Nathan said he will help cook but you are supplying the grills - rrright? Just let us know if we need to bring anything.

davebennington

Nathan & Bryd,

It is nice that you offered to help cook. The problem is I do not have a grill that I can bring with me, maybe we can twist someones arm a little to use their grill. I will work on it.

dave

Nabo

Thanks Jim - we will see who else might have one that can be used. And those people are ......

Oh by the way - charcoal grills will also work. We will have a small one but it will work.

davebennington

That is GREAT we have cooks and now we have grills to cook on. All we have to do now is get there safely and have a good time. Thank you for your help

dave

Randy

Dave, i will also bring a grill or two. How many do you need? Randy, Santha and the Poodles

davebennington

Randy,

Thank you, I think if you can bring two that should be good as Jim and Nathan are bringing theirs also. With 4 grills we should be able to cook for the group.

There is a kitchen in the activities building also.

dave

davebennington

It is only 2 weeks until the South Eastern Regional Rally. I think everything is in place for everyone to have a good time. See you there.

dave

Nabo

Oh Ken - you and Faye are in for it. Enjoy and will see ya'll down there.\

Byrd

Randy

Ken, Byrd is right. It may be your first but will not be your last. Santha is putting stuff in the sundance this weekend
Will be there Wednesday PM. Randy Santha and the poodles

hillsonwheels

Well, I held off as long as I could! :( We will not be able to make this rally. Pains us both mightily but Ms. Reta's MD visits are gonna conflict. Her health is most important and we hope to get to the bottom of her problems with the next round of visits.

I plan to call the campground tomorrow and canx.

RALLY ON! You know we'll be there in spirit!!!!!!!!!!! Safe trippin" to all................

Dick

jbeletti

Dick,

We're going to miss the Hills :( But we want/need Miss Reta to get well. Hope to see Reta well and the Hills back on the rally circuit soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.