EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: GA, Pine Mountain, - 5/4/2012 to 5/6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

Re: EVENT: Heartland Southeast Regional Rally: GA, Pine Mountain, - 5/4/2012 to 5/6/2012

Dick,

The most important thing is taking care of Reta, there will always be rallies to attend. We will miss you both.

dave

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Re: EVENT: Heartland Southeast Regional Rally: GA, Pine Mountain, - 5/4/2012 to 5/6/2012

Dick, I will miss the peppers but we will miss Reta so you take care of her.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

We are so sorry that the Hills can't make the SE Rally but it's more important for Reta to get to feeling better. Our thoughts will be with ya'll both.

Randy

Dave, Santha and I should be there about 2:30 0n Wednesday. The Poodles agree that it is time to start the rally.
Who else is coming in early? Randy, Santha and the Poodles

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Dave, looks like Donna and I will be driving down from Tupelo for the Southeastern Regional. We will stay at a lake near there for a couple of days then hit the Rally campground early on Friday morning. I am pretty sure Bob and Barb Mansolino, MS/AL chapter members will also be coming on their way home from Gulf Shores. See you on Friday.

brauch

Camping Wife
So sorry we will not be seeing the Hills at the SE rally, but understand that Miss Reta's health is most important. Our thoughts and prayers are with you both and look forward to seeing you at a future rally.

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
DAVE;
We will be packing up here in Gulf Shores soon this morning and heading your way. See you today.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Dave, my member number is #1649. Forum name is hoganc and our (Hogan and Donna) home town is Tupelo, Ms.

davebennington

We have 4 rigs here already, I think some folks are going to Callaway Gardens today.

dave

happykraut

The Krauts are here.

Rodbuster

Dick & Fran Bernard should be pulling in early afternoon.
Woohoo....our first rally, looking forward to it.

Dick

Randy

All of you bragging about being at Pine Mountain is not making Santha and I feel good. Could you tone it down a little bit.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader

Went to Calloway GArdens yesterday and had a great time. This park is really nice with very nice ammenities. Don't dismay when you pull in front; that is the old part. Once you get toward the back where we are you will see expansive spots, rolling hills, lots of new spaces, very nice. In fact I feel rich somehow, they put me on the hill overlooking this beautiful location. Just as if I had money. Very nice pool area, a couple of dog runs, and a great activities building. A few of us went out for Pizza last night. Saw the whole Pine Mountain police department there, so it must be good. I'm getting lazy here. Laid back living, simulated retirement can be bad for your work ethic. I didn't even get up till 6 this morning....LAZY.

Status
Not open for further replies.