EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MI, Ludington - 6/14/2018 to 6/17/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
As of yesterday we had four coaches here with seven more arriving today. Went for dinner with the Coquillard's and followed it with a campfire at the Bennet's. Let the party begin.

jbeletti

As of yesterday we had four coaches here with seven more arriving today. Went for dinner with the Coquillard's and followed it with a campfire at the Bennet's. Let the party begin.

Sounds like the fun is beginning! We're still here in Pueblo at the Mountain Region rally, heading home tomorrow.

Have a blast at the North Central Region rally!

dmclane

Looking forward to meeting all the Heartland campers. This is our first regional, so, we not sure what to expect or plan for. Is there an agenda. We just arrived home from another family outing and will be heading north on Tuesday morning and arriving Wednesday. C U all then. Cheers. Fred & Diane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RDsStudio59

Look at the very beginning of this thread
Looking forward to meeting all the Heartland campers. This is our first regional, so, we not sure what to expect or plan for. Is there an agenda. We just arrived home from another family outing and will be heading north on Tuesday morning and arriving Wednesday. C U all then. Cheers. Fred & Diane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Just left the HOC Mountain Regional Rally in Pueblo, CO yesterday...it was a blast!

Wish I still could have made it to Michigan for this one, but other matters have gotten in the way for this trip!

Hope all you guyz have a great HOC Rally!

TGLBWH

The pizza is ordered (Sparky's) and they gave us a 50% discount because of the Heartland Gives back recipient (COVE) we chose. Great people to deal with.
As was the case for the last two rallies held here at Ponchos, they have gone out of there way to support us and give us all we need and this place is beautiful

jimpav

Gerry.....Due to my work schedule, we will not be able to arrive until Thursday (6/14). We will be lucky to make this rally at all.

We were previously going to arrive today (Tuesday). Ironic how work gets in the way of fun sometimes!!!

I will also need to order an alternate from Sparky's on pizza night.......I think you know why....ha,ah

Thanks
Jim

TGLBWH

getting close to the end. We will have a continental breakfast tomorrow, a cornhole tournament with chilidogs, a catered dinner with apple roasted pork loin and beef wellington followed by the Scottville clown band to close out activities. The park will provide a pancake breakfast on Sunday. the owner of the park told me " You Heartlanders know how to throw a party". We also have Heartland corporation videoing us. Fun fun fun

Kbvols

getting close to the end. We will have a continental breakfast tomorrow, a cornhole tournament with chilidogs, a catered dinner with apple roasted pork loin and beef wellington followed by the Scottville clown band to close out activities. The park will provide a pancake breakfast on Sunday. the owner of the park told me " You Heartlanders know how to throw a party". We also have Heartland corporation videoing us. Fun fun fun
Close to the end...Gerry downer hope you all are having fun!

davebennington

Here is the parting shot of all the rally attendees.

IMG_8111-b.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8111-a.jpg
    IMG_8111-a.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_8111-b.jpg
    IMG_8111-b.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8111-b.jpg
    IMG_8111-b.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8111-b.jpg
    IMG_8111-b.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8112.jpg
    IMG_8112.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 20

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
We are feelin bad about missing this rally.
Looks like it turned out great.

Peace
Dave

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
All good things must come to an end. Today ends the 2018 North Cental Region Rally. Great job Gerry and Debbie. Thanks for a great rally. We had bunches of fun. Got to see a lot of "old" friends and met a whole bunch of new ones. Hope to see you all on down the road.

Herbiesrig

Thanks Gerry and Debbie...………..This was a very awesome rally... Lots of FUN -FUN- FOOD AND FELLOWSHIP. Oh I forgot a lot of laughs, hugs, and great memories made.

CoveredWagon

What everyone else is saying.
Thanks Gerry & Debbie, we had a wonderful time. Things sure quieted down after all the rednecks left 😉. I’m going to have to dig out my “Debbie boots” this morning as it’s seriously raining in Ludington and we are heading home this morning.

RDsStudio59

Well, I guess we must be one of the rednecks. We left yesterday morning to head home.
Anyway thanks Gerry and Debbie. We had a great time.
Be safe and see you down the road.
What everyone else is saying.
Thanks Gerry & Debbie, we had a wonderful time. Things sure quieted down after all the rednecks left . I’m going to have to dig out my “Debbie boots” this morning as it’s seriously raining in Ludington and we are heading home this morning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

"Hi-Viz" Bill

We feel bad for the Heartlanders, that DID NOT attend the North Central Regional Rally '18. Old friends, new friends, Beautiful RV Resort, Great food ( and plenty of it ) .. Simply a WONDERFUL experience. If you haven't attended a rally put on by Gerry & Debbie, you're missing out!! They are true professionals, that create the atmosphere for everyone to have a GREAT time!! They go 'above & beyond' in all respects. THANK YOU, Gerry & Debbie. Job WELL DONE .. Again!!

davebennington

We are still here at the campground, hope to get some tourist things done today, however it is raining hard. We will still give it a go.

Here are a few pictures.

IMG_7990.jpg IMG_7991.jpg IMG_7993.jpg IMG_8019.jpg IMG_8039.jpg IMG_8040.jpg IMG_8041.jpg

More later

dave

Attachments

• IMG_8022.jpg
    IMG_8022.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_8020.jpg
    IMG_8020.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 24

TGLBWH

I heartfelt thank You to all who attended the rally from Deb and I. So many new and old friends along with so much help. Love to see the photos (Thanks Dave and Karen). We truly enjoyed doing this rally and hope to see all down the road.
It was really awesome to see 11 first timers of which three were signed up at the Park.
A special thanks to Poncho's Pond (Nan and Erika) who along with their staff gave more than I could have possibly have hoped for.
Hope to get more pics up soon.

Debbie also spent her ride home calling rv parks for our 2020 rally. (COMING SOON!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.