EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, New Holland - 7/21/2016 to 7/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Hi Jamie! Dale and I were at the campground today and you are right. These sites are nice! We should not have any trouble getting in or out. The hill up is a killer! If you want to go to the store, you will need a cart or have to drive. There is a pool close by our sites. Lots of shade too. Very nice campground! We will be there Tuesday night. If anyone want to get a trip to the local Quilt shops, I would love to be your guide!
Did you say quilt shops. The magic word. I'd be interested! And I could probably talk Deb and Gloria into it too. I look you up when we get in on Thursday.

VKTalley

Hi Jamie! Dale and I were at the campground today and you are right. These sites are nice! We should not have any trouble getting in or out. The hill up is a killer! If you want to go to the store, you will need a cart or have to drive. There is a pool close by our sites. Lots of shade too. Very nice campground! We will be there Tuesday night. If anyone want to get a trip to the local Quilt shops, I would love to be your guide!
Did you say quilt shops. The magic word. I'd be interested! And I could probably talk Deb and Gloria into it too. I look you up when we get in on Thursday.

As an avid sewing (not much of a quilter), I'd be interesting in a trip to the quilt shop too!

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi Jodi! Dale and I will be there Tuesday afternoon sometime. He has to work the next two days so I will be on my own with my car. I can fit four. We can decide which day everyone wants to go. I have some ideas. The stores are all over the county so we may not make all of them but certainly Intercourse will be on our agenda! The Old Country Store is very nice although expensive. I usually go to the smaller ones around where I live.

Karen

- - - Updated - - -

That's great! We can get together Thursday. I will be arriving Tuesday afternoon.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Waiting in line at the Blue Beacon to get the road and big mess washed off before we head in. Want the BC to be halfway clean for my Yankee friends. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Waiting in line at the Blue Beacon to get the road and big mess washed off before we head in. Want the BC to be halfway clean for my Yankee friends. Lol

Well then I guess I'll wash the BH after all. Can't be shown up by our southern visitors!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jo9463

We pull out of the Beacon and it starts raining.

I do want to apologize ahead of time if it rains at the rally. We have never been to rally and it DIDN'T rain.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We pull out of the Beacon and it starts raining.

I do want to apologize ahead of time if it rains at the rally. We have never been to rally and it DIDN'T rain.

lol. You are synonymous with rain during the rally.

chaplady

Dang hun it there goes the come as u are thing. Guess we have to dress the dog house up with a bath too.
P.S keep the rain out there thank you very much lol

JWalker

Dang hun it there goes the come as u are thing. Guess we have to dress the dog house up with a bath too.
P.S keep the rain out there thank you very much lol

I know you Bill, that Ford will be shining like a day you bought it.

JWalker

Just a reminder about our Heartland Gives Back for the NE Rally

fuw3er.jpg

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)

Well mine's not getting a bath so y'all will just have to live with it (LOL).

jassson007

Well mine's not getting a bath so y'all will just have to live with it (LOL).

Truck got dirty again when we got off interstate going through bird in hand

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Truck got dirty again when we got off interstate going through bird in hand

Well, you know what they say, "A bird in hand is worth two in the bush"! See y'all Wednesday. (Did you go through Intercourse?)

ccarrington99

North Carolina Chapter Leaders-retired
The Carrington's and the Hudson's made it to Spring Gulch

Can anyone recommend a mobile rv repair close by? Had a little accident and my leaf springs popped out on driver side front tire of rv.

jassson007

Well, you know what they say, "A bird in hand is worth two in the bush"! See y'all Wednesday. (Did you go through Intercourse?)

Yes we did and were a mile from blue ball coming back from Walmart. Passed by shady maple.

jassson007

The Carrington's and the Hudson's made it to Spring Gulch

Can anyone recommend a mobile rv repair close by? Had a little accident and my leaf springs popped out.

Watch out for the rock at the entrance!! Turn wide.

Cool. Us and the Bakers are here too.

Saw the front living big country. Is that the broken one? You got me beat on what I did today.

ccarrington99

Cool. Us and the Bakers are here too.

Saw the front living big country. Is that the broken one? You got me beat on what I did today.

Yep that was me. I wasn't paying attention in that turn. Now kicking myself over her in 1576

ccarrington99

Thanks for the numbers, I will start calling in the morning. Good thing it is just sheet metal. You can drive 9 hours was all the crazy people and pulling in front of you and slamming on brakes, but one tree gets in the way. LOL Not going to let it ruin my trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.