EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, New Holland - 7/21/2016 to 7/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Anybody Lookin for a quick, delicious stop for some cool treats, try Lapp valley Farms. Just a few miles from the campground.
2uqevbb.jpg

VKTalley

I want to thank Jamie, Ginger and Madison for hosting an awesome rally here in New Holland, PA! The Traveling Talleys have had a wonderful time here seeing old friends and making new friends. Thank you for the warm welcome to all us southerners. :p Safe travels to everyone and hope to see ya on down the road.

jo9463

Y'all sure do know how to throw a good rally. Had a blast. Met some new people and got to visit with some old friends. Can't wait to see some of y'all in the south.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yes we have had a blast up here I don't want to leave. I do hope to see most of y'all (see what I did there) at my Louisiana rally in April. What a great way to start the camping season. Lol. Again thanks Jaime and Ginger and especially the hard working Maddie we appreciate the hospitality that y'all extended and it was also great meeting new friends as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
So many things to say, dont know where to start...
Jamie, Ginger & Maddie-You guys rock! I dont know where you find the patience and strength...god bless you.
Everyone we interacted with over the last four days, thank you for making us fell welcome to our first rally. We were overwhelmed by everyones welcoming and friendly personalities.
Fellow New Jerseyians...I hope our paths cross again shortly.
Dawn and I are looking forward to our next rally in April 2017 (Gettysburg) Strongly considering Goshen next year. I think I'll have to leave the truck title and check book home...we only live once and our life is much fuller after meeting all you good folks! Thank you, see you soon

jo9463

Jamie, Ginger & Maddie-You guys rock! I dont know where you find the patience and strength...god bless you.
Everyone we interacted with over the last four days, thank you for making us fell welcome to our first rally. We were overwhelmed by everyones welcoming and friendly personalities.
Dawn and I are looking forward to our next rally in April 2017 (Gettysburg) Strongly considering Goshen next year. I think I'll have to leave the truck title and check book home...we only live once and our life is much fuller after meeting all you good folks! Thank you, see you soon

Ha ha....y'all got the rally bug. Best sickness to ever have!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
thanks for a good time. The girls had fun especially finding a way through the forest.

Your girls were a delight to be around. Very polite. Great meeting you as well.

jo9463

We go from a dented fender to a broken microwave plate. Gotta love opening the trailer door to see what surprises you can find...lol

Attachments

• IMG_3586.JPG
    IMG_3586.JPG
    120.2 KB · Views: 29

Bones

We go from a dented fender to a broken microwave plate. Gotta love opening the trailer door to see what surprises you can find...lol
For your next plate use blue painters tape. So far a ok for us. we have been lucky though and only found the plate moved a bit. I tape the plate to the floor of the microwave

JWalker

I want to thank Jamie, Ginger and Madison for hosting an awesome rally here in New Holland, PA! The Traveling Talleys have had a wonderful time here seeing old friends and making new friends. Thank you for the warm welcome to all us southerners. :p Safe travels to everyone and hope to see ya on down the road.

Y'all sure do know how to throw a good rally. Had a blast. Met some new people and got to visit with some old friends. Can't wait to see some of y'all in the south.

Yes we have had a blast up here I don't want to leave. I do hope to see most of y'all (see what I did there) at my Louisiana rally in April. What a great way to start the camping season. Lol. Again thanks Jaime and Ginger and especially the hard working Maddie we appreciate the hospitality that y'all extended and it was also great meeting new friends as well.

Thenks guys. What a great time. Ginger, Madi and I aporeciated all the help during the rally. It was great to see you guys again. Probably Goshen will be the next time.

Travel safe. Keep in touch.

Jamie

JWalker

Can't wait for the next time. It was an absolute pleasure! We're glad you enjoyed yourself.

Keep an eye on the forum. We were tossing around some ideas last night for some things in the Northeast for the start of next season.

Travel safe.
Jamie

jo9463

For your next plate use blue painters tape. So far a ok for us. we have been lucky though and only found the plate moved a bit. I tape the plate to the floor of the microwave

That sounds like a good idea. May even tape he door shut...lol

chaplady

The saddest part of these trips are now here. The packing the saying good byes and the anticipation of the next trips. Awesome time thank you Jamie,Ginger,Maddison for all you do. As well to each chapter leader for their work & efforts. Always a treat to make new friends for us and Rebel. You guys from the south rock!!!! Safe travels to all Bill& Liz.

Bones

I must say. The backing up competition was awesome. I think you should one up that with a trailer too.

JWalker

thanks for a good time. The girls had fun especially finding a way through the forest.

I'm hoping the girls had fun. We tried to give them something to do that made them feel that they were part of the rally. But it seems like they can have fun anywhere at anytime. They were a delight.

Status
Not open for further replies.