EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, New Holland - 7/21/2016 to 7/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccarrington99

North Carolina Chapter Leaders-retired
Thanks to the Walker's, it was a great time, even though my rig ate a tree. :rolleyes: Nice meeting some new Heartland family!

The new brakes are great, well worth the price! Coming down off the mountain the rig actually slowed down.

Look forward to seeing ya'll again sometime, hopefully Nov 3 thru 6th down here in Marion, NC.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
TOYS FOR TOTS
Was a success!!

We we would like to thank everyone for their generosity.
Like Madi said, sometime we take for granted how nice we have things, even when we go camping in our awesome Heartland rigs. A $5 gift can make someone's day.
zt7lzr.jpg

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Thanks to the Walker's, it was a great time, even though my rig ate a tree. :rolleyes: Nice meeting some new Heartland family!

The new brakes are great, well worth the price! Coming down off the mountain the rig actually slowed down.

Look forward to seeing ya'll again sometime, hopefully Nov 3 thru 6th down here in Marion, NC.

It was nice meeting you both and wish we were able to come down in November but not in the cards this year but will be looking to next year.

porthole

Retired
That sounds like a good idea. May even tape he door shut...lol

We stuff the bread in the micro for traveling

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't know that such a small state could have such a division between the north and south. But everybody like to tell whether they're from the upper part of the lower part. That was for sure.

Not us, we are about smack dab in the middle.

Thanks Ginger, Madison and Jamie - pretty good gig for the short time we were there.

And a shout out to Deb and Gus - we took your spot :eek:
Hope you guys are feeling better.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Thanks Ginger, Jamie and Madison for another great rally and such great fun and food. It was great to spend time with our old friends and meeting new ones too. It was great to also see so many new faces. Enjoyed also spending time with our southern friends and hope to be able to attend some southern rallies in the near future.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I know we had the "Waste Distribution Challenge" at the rally. All that practice helped. I was to lazy to pull out the short hose to dump the rear tanks, so I just routed the long one. It worked perfect. Just to the long way to get there.
26035o7.jpg

rdufek

After a long 12 hours from Pa to New York we are Home. Trailer slide is repaired by our fantastic Dealer, Wilkin's RV!!! THANK YOU again to Jamie, Ginger and Madison for a GREAT Rally. We really had a great time. We loved seeing all who came out to the rally, what a Great turnout. Our Saint Bernard Penelope loved meeting everyone too and she made some new friends:). Can't wait for the New York rally now and hope to see a lot of you there!!!

Bob and Valerie Dufek

And our beloved Saint Penelope
2015 BH 3750FL
2014 Ram 3500 DRW
HOC # 2858

porthole

Retired
Ah - yeah Jamie - you do know what they say about flowing uphill, right????

I know we had the "Waste Distribution Challenge" at the rally. All that practice helped. I was to lazy to pull out the short hose to dump the rear tanks, so I just routed the long one. It worked perfect. Just to the long way to get there.
26035o7.jpg

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Could anyone confirm the "hooch" recipe from the rally? Not sure but I think Bill brought it to the brew &wine night...I think I have it at...
Amaretto
Malibu Rum
Pineapple juice
Cranbury juice
looking to confirm for our next camping trip next week, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.