EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, New Holland - 7/21/2016 to 7/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Let's welcome Hank and Phyllis Vogt to the Northeast region rally. We had dinner with them the other week and Hank was really excited to get his plan started for 2016. Glad to see them out and about.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Let's welcome Hank and Phyllis Vogt to the Northeast region rally. We had dinner with them the other week and Hank was really excited to get his plan started for 2016. Glad to see them out and about.

Excellent!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Gus and Debra Funderburg and the mischievous dachshunds are signed up. Arrive July 20, Depart July 25, site 1561. I'll bring professional grade score cards so we can properly judge the Little Guy backing in...(just kidding).

JWalker

Gus and Debra Funderburg and the mischievous dachshunds are signed up. Arrive July 20, Depart July 25, site 1561. I'll bring professional grade score cards so we can properly judge the Little Guy backing in...(just kidding).

Great News!!
Bring your score cards. Maybe we will start are own X Games sport. "Extreme RV Parking"

Bones

This is getting better and better. You know I had a guy when I was backing up at a park that didn't trust what My wife was saying. He insisted that she didn't know how to help me back up and when she told me I was level He insisted that I get out and double check. She was steaming. You could see the smoke rolling off. :)

'Lil Guy'

If the sites are long enough, maybe I'll just pull in and leave it on the truck. BTW, my wife backs it in now and I direct. It's still a show to behold. Make sure you ask me about the gutters on the garage while she was directing. I'll never forget the statement, "you didn't tell me to look up". My instructions were to get me close to the garage while she stood behind the rig. We have about a 2 1/2 foot overhang on the roof. I think the neighbors called the police on us over the language and yelling.
Looking forward to meeting everyone up that way.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Communicating with the wife could be one of the Extreme RV games sports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chaplady

Are we judging the backing in or the wine bottle tossing events? Got to keep me straight now Bill lol

Bones

So far I'm counting three judging events.

Backing in

Husband and Wife Yelling

Wine bottle throwing.

'Lil Guy'

This rally is starting to sound a little bit too wild for us. I expected more of an Amish group up that way. Debbie and I are a little timid and shy and try to keep a low profile. However, if you would like to share a glass of wine with us and say hi, we'll be flying the 'Lil Guy' flag. If you miss it, just look for the disco ball and strobe lights.

JWalker

Just a heads up! The last few miles to the campground have quite a bit of "Buggy" traffic. And beware of what they leave behind them!!!!!

2akeccz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.