EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, New Holland - 7/21/2016 to 7/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Anyone interested in having a wine tasting at the rally? Maybe Thursday or Friday afternoon, in between activities. Everyone bring their favorite wine.

We had something similar (beer tasting) at the Goshen Rally last year. There was a great turnout. Just throwing it out there to see if there's any interest. What are your thoughts.

Yay or nay

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Anyone interested in having a wine tasting at the rally? Maybe Thursday or Friday afternoon, in between activities. Everyone bring their favorite wine.

We had something similar (beer tasting) at the Goshen Rally last year. There was a great turnout. Just throwing it out there to see if there's any interest. What are your thoughts.

Yay or nay

Yay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

Wine tasting sounds like a great idea. I know Debbie and I will be doing some serious wine tasting at our site anyway. Plenty of ammo for the wine bottle throwing also.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Wine tasting sounds like a great idea. I know Debbie and I will be doing some serious wine tasting at our site anyway. Plenty of ammo for the wine bottle throwing also.

You know, I think we need to make it official. Frank should be in charge of the wine bottle throwing contest.

All in favor......

'Lil Guy'

I drink them, Debbie throws them. Anyway, that only happens right after we back in. It kind of goes with the arm flailing hand signals and yelling upon arrival. Our ability to park our rig is a sight to behold and worth the price of admission. People have been known to travel hundreds of miles just to witness the 'Lil Guys' arrival. This is part of the reason we're taking the 'LG' on tour to let other Heartlanders witness this phenomenon. And you think you hate us now.....

Bones

oh it can't be that bad. :cool:. It will be just the girls and I for the early part. Should I bring ear muffs?

'Lil Guy'

So much for a big Amish turnout. I wanted to see some of the rigs being towed in by horses. On a serious note, it sounds like a great rally and a bunch of fun loving people. Debbie and I can't wait to meet everyone up that way. Hopefully, some of you can give us some time as to what to see and do up that way. We've got some time on our hands between this rally and the one in NY..
I haven't officially retired but our house just went on the market and as soon as it sells, we're off. Great milestone in our life and we're really excited about this new endeavor.
Later and have a great day.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
So much for a big Amish turnout. I wanted to see some of the rigs being towed in by horses. On a serious note, it sounds like a great rally and a bunch of fun loving people. Debbie and I can't wait to meet everyone up that way. Hopefully, some of you can give us some time as to what to see and do up that way. We've got some time on our hands between this rally and the one in NY..
I haven't officially retired but our house just went on the market and as soon as it sells, we're off. Great milestone in our life and we're really excited about this new endeavor.
Later and have a great day.

I'm sure regardless who you speak to they will have numerous suggestions to occupy your time while you're in the northeast.
Sipping a little wine always loosens lips!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.