EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/12/2023 to 6/18/2023

Added to Calendar: 06/12/23, 06/13/23, 06/14/23, 06/15/23, 06/16/23, 06/17/23, 06/18/23

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
In the past we would have known this information and much more.
Today, even though they taut "transparency" they won't even answer a simple question like yours.
Yeah...I expect this to be the last National Rally, as Heartland doesn't seem the least bit interested in making it work. If they did they would have kept, or at least talked to the core team that helped Jim make it what it was. So very sad after all the previous great rallies....

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah...I expect this to be the last National Rally, as Heartland doesn't seem the least bit interested in making it work. If they did they would have kept, or at least talked to the core team that helped Jim make it what it was. So very sad after all the previous great rallies....
Heartland is working daily to plan a fun, exciting and great rally for all those who attend! We also have a great group of volunteers who will be assisting before, during and after the rally to help ensure a successful rally! We're continuing to add vendors and rally offerings, so if you haven't checked back in awhile, be sure to view the rally page for all the details! www.heartlandrvs.com/nationalrally Looking forward to meeting you all in June! :)

CoveredWagon

Let's wait and see. I like nice surprises. Remember nothing has been the same since COVID. Give em a chance.

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member
If you would like to volunteer, please contact Amber Alber at amber.alber@heartlandrvs.com.

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member
Just for everyone's info. I called RVLock (they're listed on the Venders list), but they say they are not coming to the rally. They are running a pretty good special right now (QUARTZITE20) 20% off. So, in my case I saved $40.00 on my new door lock.
Hi there - Correct. RVLock is unable to attend but is providing a keyless entry system for the silent auction. There is also a 15% off discount for all HOC members for the Keyless Entry V4 system.

Attachments

• Exclusive Deals for Owners.pdf
    177.5 KB · Views: 17

MTPockets

I live in Ft. Wayne, If you're going to use this route coming in on 30 West, take the I-469 North exit. Then 469 to I-69 South, then 33 to Goshen. It's shortest and easiest... maybe that's what David meant, but maybe a bit more clear.

david-steph2018

I live in Ft. Wayne, If you're going to use this route coming in on 30 West, take the I-469 North exit. Then 469 to I-69 South, then 33 to Goshen. It's shortest and easiest... maybe that's what David meant, but maybe a bit more clear.
Thanks, I could not remember the bypass number.

GETnBYE

Hi Anita! Cave County Rv park is nice campground between Nashville and Louisville. Few restaurants within walking distance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, Thanks! It’s our favorite stop for overnight. Was just considering other options, but we will north than likely stick to the same route. The other ways add almost 2 hours to the trip.
thanks for the help. Hope all is well!

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member
Jim was a leader and he had a core team off people who made the whole thing work....when he left, Heartland didn't want any of the core team involved...a huge brain drain. We won't be there either...
I wanted to reach out and follow up on a few posts we've read on the forum. We noticed you hadn't registered for the rally and I remember you emailing saying your plans had changed and you were now unable to attend. It's unfortunate you will not be able to make it as it would be great to meet you and Ken in person. It's also unfortunate to see you sharing information that is simply not true. Those who expressed interest in volunteering for the rally, past core team members and new, yourself included, received communication regarding volunteering. We very much have owners involved in the planning process and they have been extremely helpful in providing feedback and suggestions along the way. We hope you and Ken are able to make it to a future national rally to experience all the fun, unique offerings and experiences!

I wanted to reach out and follow up on a few posts we've read on the forum. We noticed you hadn't registered for the rally and I remember you emailing saying your plans had changed and you were now unable to attend. It's unfortunate you will not be able to make it as it would be great to meet you and Ken in person. It's also unfortunate to see you sharing information that is simply not true. Those who expressed interest in volunteering for the rally, past core team members and new, yourself included, received communication regarding volunteering. We very much have owners involved in the planning process and they have been extremely helpful in providing feedback and suggestions along the way. We hope you and Ken are able to make it to a future national rally to experience all the fun, unique offerings and experiences!
Matt and I look forward to volunteering!

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member
Attached is the current list of registered attendees for the upcoming 2023 Heartland RV North American Owners Rally! See someone missing or know someone would would enjoy attending the rally? Be sure to share all the details with them found here: heartlandrvs.com/nationalrally!

We're aware there are some concerns over the lower registration numbers compared to the 238 registered rigs in 2019; however, this event will be exciting, fun and impactful for all who attend. There's still time to sign-up if you haven't already and we look forward to meeting everyone there!

Attachments

• Rally Attendee List.pdf
    242.7 KB · Views: 266

brianlajoie

MORryde has invited our rally group to attend a tour and lunch at their factory on Wednesday, June 14, 2023! Please sign up at the link below. Registration is required to attend the MORryde Factory Tour and Lunch.

Sign up here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GADFCmeiaAE-euYWLz3v8X4mvnOIGoJDQU_ze1eEAOI/edit?usp=sharing
We would like to attend this, but we are already signed up for the Concoctions & Confections tour. Perhaps another tour will be added.

Question - we accidentally signed up for both of the Boats, Bison & BBQ tours. I understand this cannot be corrected, so if any one needs tickets for June 10th tour, please let us know.

CRMungle

According to the registration form we filled out when we signed up, there is a refund policy. There are restrictions and time is of the essence. Does anyone know who is in charge and how to contact them?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
According to the registration form we filled out when we signed up, there is a refund policy. There are restrictions and time is of the essence. Does anyone know who is in charge and how to contact them?
Click on the OP name Heartland RV Marketing, (in blue). Then click on Start Conversation. Then type your message. Click start conversation.

Peace
Dave