EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/12/2023 to 6/18/2023

Added to Calendar: 06/12/23, 06/13/23, 06/14/23, 06/15/23, 06/16/23, 06/17/23, 06/18/23

CRMungle

Thank you everyone for your help. Heartland took care of everything. Have fun at the rally and hope to see you everyone in 2025!

Jim Posz

So we are registered now. We thought we had registered back in March, but when attendee list came out, we weren't on it. Not sure what we did wrong, but we went through registration again and got a confirmation this time.
If you have not done so, if you believe you registered (before the date of the list), I suggest you check that you're on the list. It would be a bad thing to arrive at the fairgrounds and discover you're not expected.

LMelvin

Administrator
We have finalized the agenda for the rally. You can view it here or on our rally website. National Rally Website.

*please note, the agenda is subject to change.

We look forward to seeing everyone.

Attachments

• Rally Agenda 8.5 x 11 reduced size.pdf
    578.5 KB · Views: 92

LMelvin

Administrator
all of this info should have been posted before registration opened. by the first of the year would have been nice so people can plan there year

Thank you, and noted for the future. There is a lot that goes into the planning of this rally and we have been working with vendors and waiting for some finalization. As we plan for 2025 we will take all the feedback and work to make this process better. There is still time to register.

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member
Attached is a list of the products that will be available for sale at the Lippert booth! Also please be sure to contact Performance Trailer Braking if interested in having disc brake installation at the rally. They would like to pre-order parts to insure availability of parts and installation. The attached flyer is pricing for 2023 and has Kelly Barnett's contact information at the top.

Attachments

• 2023 Heartland Sales Flyer.pdf
    460.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 2022 Show Flyer _With Morryde Suppling Product vs 1.jpeg
    2022 Show Flyer _With Morryde Suppling Product vs 1.jpeg
    396.4 KB · Views: 55

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member

Attachments

• SkyMed Heartland Owners Club flyer final.png
    SkyMed Heartland Owners Club flyer final.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 46

Jeff_Nora_Hanna

Florida Chapter Leaders
Sad to see the attendance so low for a National Rally. Unfortunately we have had too many conflicts to attend this time. Eventho I am not in favor of the "New Club", please everyone give them an chance and support this National Rally.
Hey guys!
We have struggled with our schedule and only in the past week have made the determination we will not be able to attend this rally. Because of family schedules: we have two grandchildren graduating in two different states and a daughter and family moving from Iowa to Alabama. Our summer schedule is full and none of these events want to agree with us being in Indiana.
We have been watching all the comments about this rally. Please don't judge this rally by all the previous National Rallies. Remember the last National was preceded by years of trial and errors. I"ll agree Lisa and Amber were a little slow out of the gate and didn't understand that, even though we who are retired folks, have grown up in an structured life style. We've planned our days and have a difficult time trying to fly by the seat of our pants. Because of the tardiness of having everything in order and on line from the beginning we're seeing the low response.
HOWEVER the ultimate results, and I'm impressed with the presentation of ALL the formatted information, may prove to be a successful ( yet small) rally. I agree with you that I would hope everyone gives Lisa and Amber the chance to prove their talented capabilities.
We are looking forward to 2025 and the schedule challenge since we'll have three grandchildren graduating from college in three different states that summer. OH ME!

Last edited:

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member
Interested in RVing through National Parks of the West? How about guided tours through Alaska or along Canada's Eastern Atlantic Provinces? RV Fantasy Tours will be hosting seminars throughout the week on these specialty RV tours as well as Bucket List RV Rallies. AND the more seminars you attend, the more chances you have to enter a vacation for two!

Attachments

• 23C0612-PA Heartland IN - Program Ad.pdf
    954 KB · Views: 21

cdaniels

We are having trouble making an appointment to have our rig weighed. When we go to the RVSEF website and fill out the necessary form; it tells us we have not filled everything out. But we have filled in everything. We also sent an email to RVSEF but have not received a response. Can anyone help us out?

Jan and Cathy Daniels

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
So we are registered now. We thought we had registered back in March, but when attendee list came out, we weren't on it. Not sure what we did wrong, but we went through registration again and got a confirmation this time.
If you have not done so, if you believe you registered (before the date of the list), I suggest you check that you're on the list. It would be a bad thing to arrive at the fairgrounds and discover you're not expected.
and Whear do I fine this list? Thank You