"From the Heart" a video from Heartland

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Now that is one might fine looking North Trail travel trailer at the 6:06 minute mark. I just showed that to Madison. She didn't even recognize that it was ours. How quickly these kids forget.

Great video. Makes this family :)smile:)

kowAlski631

Very nice video. Nothing sells any product like happy owners. Maybe it should be run on every HL product at every show.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I had almost forgotten about the "interview" Debra and I did at Nashville in 2010 (seems so long ago). My statement that we would probably move up to a bigger rig came true soon after the video was made ($$$$$$).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

I had almost forgotten about the "interview" Debra and I did at Nashville in 2010 (seems so long ago). My statement that we would probably move up to a bigger rig came true soon after the video was made ($$$$$$).

Deb got a lot of air time. Her performance royalty check ought to be huge!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
You sure did. When we place a brick in front of your tire, you are captive :)

Thanks everyone who appeared in the video!

Should be interesting when the nominations for "Best Supporting Actor in a documentary short" come out at the Oscars next year!

truknutt

Committed Member

So your black tank flush "accident" following that Nashville Rally was "preordained" afterall!!!