fuel transfer tanks

caissiel

I have used mine for 16 years and so far only had loose hose clamps that leaked. I do use my truck box a lot and have to change the dump hose more often.

I did forget to replace the top cover and its not nice when towing the 5th wheel. So now I make sure the cover is in place before starting to fil the truck tank.

PUG

Pug
I made my own but it ended up costing about as much as buying one locally and a heck of a lot of work and headache. If looking for a really cheap way, I saw a tank that must have come out of a car or pickup and didn't look all that bad. I guess a cover over one might work too. Had to be pretty inexpensive. Check the wrecking yards.

beardedone

Beardedone
If you have a long box then a consideration would be to look at heavy truck wrecker yards. Some trucks have suitably sized road tanks that will fit nicely in the pick up box. They also come with bungs for transfer hoses.

Bighurt

I finally made the decision that the pick-up will be replaced in a few years with HDT.

So I decided rather than worry about wasting bed space in a pick-up used for my construction firm when not on vacation, I'd finally punch checkout on a Titan fuel tank. Actually I called in the order very friendly and informative, ended up saving a grip of money. I am eagerly awaiting my 67 gal replacement tank!

Urban350

Mine was a perfect fit and the guys @ Titan were great also. Just remember it will hang down about 2-3 more inches.