Fulltime= No Warranty?

dasmoeturhead

The service advisor here, srid if I was Fulltime in our RV, that if I tell that to Heartland they won't pay for the work. I thought Heartlands Landmark were touted as being a full time rig. Are they not standing by thst, our is it all just a bunch of BS? Inquiring minds want to know.

jbeletti

The service advisor here, srid if I was Fulltime in our RV, that if I tell that to Heartland they won't pay for the work. I thought Heartlands Landmark were touted as being a full time rig. Are they not standing by thst, our is it all just a bunch of BS? Inquiring minds want to know.

Not sure where "here" is but you were mis-informed by the service advisor. Call a BS back at the service advisors shop with the shop manager and advise back here.

danemayer

When you go back to the shop, show them the warranty statement in your trailer manual. It specifically speaks to coverage of full-time or residential use. Maybe they read the first part and skipped over the second part.

Any product used ... as a residence is specifically excluded from this Limited Warranty. (The
residential exclusion shall not apply to LandMark, Big Horn and Big Country brands.)

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Have your miss-informed service adviser look at the HL web site. It is stated in black and white print. Sounds to me like they are coming up with a 'weasel clause" so they do not have to honor your warranty.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
OK Jeff...it's all your's. It's a old automotive dealer slang word for "aftermarket warranties".

dasmoeturhead

Wow, I seriously need to do a spell check before I send. My bratwurst size fingers, and these microscopic keypads on these cell phones isn't actually working for me.

Here = Fletcher NC Camping World.

buddyboy

Tell them they're wrong & offer to call Heartland yourself and let the rep there explain. Let everyone know what happens.

dasmoeturhead

Thanks for the replies. I'm actually just to dang exhausted to tell them there wrong. Why do I have to explain to the service techs, and the service writers how to do their job. I mean basic troubleshooting for them . Jeez! So until today, they were basically telling me they couldn't do the job, because it was going to take 1,000's of hours to complete, and they would probably have to repaint the whole couch, because they wouldn't be able to match the paint. Can you believe that. I had to call and send emails to Heartland over this one. Day 4 of nothing getting done on the slide. They didn't even think of a possible over adjustment on the slide, that might be the problem. I had to inform them that I wasn't leaving here until they at least checked that. I'm exhausted from all of it, but holding my ground to be sure. I'll keep you updated.

- - - Updated - - -

dasmoe, Fat fingers and bad eye site. BTW, where in SD??

Well, no where special, just a PMB # out of Rapid City. We're actually from Eureka,Ca, but we've been on the road now for over 14 months.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

That's what the LM365 stands for "365 days a year" I think that would be full time
Funny I'm in Eureka CA right now
Sent from Jerrod's phone with Tape talk

fredwrichardson

Past New Mexico Chapter Leader
Just a word of advise. Never try and do this through the dealer. Call Heartland ASAP and have them explain it to the dealer. Better yet find a authorized (or get one authorized like we did) warranty repair facility and never go back to that dealer again.

dasmoeturhead

Just a word of advise. Never try and do this through the dealer. Call Heartland ASAP and have them explain it to the dealer. Better yet find a authorized (or get one authorized like we did) warranty repair facility and never go back to that dealer again.

This is where Heartland sent me, sooooo that's where we are.