Furnace air flow not all that great

I have a 2006 Heartland Bighorn, the furnace runs fine but the air flow to the bathroom and the bedroom is almost non existent. I think the concern may be in the ducting underneath the steps to the bedroom. can anyone tell me how the bedroom steps can be removed to access the ducting from above. Pictures would help.
Thanks

LBR

I would first start at the furnace and work your way to each end of the ductwork runs taping at all registers with HVAC foil tape, including right at the furnace connections themselves. You'll probably recapture a LOT of lost heat, give it a second chance.

david-steph2018

I have a 2006 Heartland Bighorn, the furnace runs fine but the air flow to the bathroom and the bedroom is almost non existent. I think the concern may be in the ducting underneath the steps to the bedroom. can anyone tell me how the bedroom steps can be removed to access the ducting from above. Pictures would help.
Thanks
You may also be able to access the furnace from the front of the basement area (pass thru area).

sengli

Recently had to have my duct work replaced as mice had moved into them, and ate them!. The runs are accessed via the basement wall being removed, thats where they attach to the furnace. The rest of the flexible duct work is accessed by removing the coroplast covering on the belly.

Even with all new duct work the longer runs to the living room area, are still pretty weak.

Dahillbilly

Thanks for the info, the furnace is in the kitchen area so I guess I would have to remove coroplast.
our furnace is below the frig, I removed the slotted return air panel & could not believe the shotty workmanship from the factory, I taped up the openings etc.; then I followed the duct under the stove by removing the drawer below the stove. Ended up rerouted the duct to get more air flow (had too many twists & turns in it) GOOD LUCK