Having problems transversing this site.

traveler44

A couple of months ago I wanted to add real time satelite viewing to my pc. The site said I had to download some program to get to this real time sat. When I did it added a thing to my google called INBOX. This is not something I want because it looks like all it does is keep track of everything I do on the pc and advertize. I tried to rollback my system back to a date that would get rid of inbox. Since then I have had problems with logging in and staying logged in to some sites. I can't even turn a page on this site without having to log in over and over. Is this just a problem I'm having or are you having a problem with the forum that is making me log in over and over? Thanks Tom

danemayer

Hi traveler44,

I'm not having any problems. When the forum does occasionally have a problem, we usually get dozens of posts about it within a few minutes. Stay tuned to see if anyone else posts.

jimtoo

Sounds like you got one of them things. If you tried going to an earlier date to restore and it did not work go to your control panel where you remove programs. Some where there is a program that was downloaded on the date you tried to add the real time pictures or program you wanted. It took me about 2 weeks to get ride of it and I just went to every place in the control panel and checked dates and names. It will not have a name your familiar with, or at least mine did not and the name had nothing to do with what you down loaded. But I gambled and removed 2 or 3 before I get ride of it. If your not comfortable doing it you might take it to someone like BestBuy or anyone you may know.

Jim M

traveler44

I just noticed a check box that says-remember me just under the login location and I checked it. So since then I haven't had to keep loging in. I think when I rolled back my system some of the things just needed resetting. Thanks! Tom