Heartland owners calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

Erika,

Yes I received your pictures, as usual they are awesome. Now everyone else come on send me your pictures the judges are waiting. I know everyone has taken at least one great picture of their rig.

dave

davebennington

The camping season is drawing to an end most everywhere in the country.

There is still time to send your picture in for the Heartland Owners Club Calendar.

The cutoff date is December 1st, 2015. Send to dyocum881@yahoo.com.

Your rig could be a star on one of the months in the next calendar.

dave

truckmen

Good morning, Dave Bennington!

I was just referred to this post by TravelTiger and would like to lend support if only in offering some photos. My wife and I just completed a 10,150-mile road trip and have taken many hundreds of photos. I should say thousands. Many are of our 2015 Heartland Big Country 3900FLP and many are of the places we've been. If you' are interested, I can furnish high-resolution masters for you to look at. In the meantime, I posted a number in my recent post located at:

https://heartlandowners.org/showthr...les-we-ve-completed-our-quot-re-position-quot

I will be posting another message with our eastbound leg in a little while.

davebennington

Re: Heartland owners calendar 2014/2015 . . .

Alina and Ralph,

Thank you for your interest in the Heartland Owners Club calendar. YES you may submit your pictures for consideration. Email them to me at dyocum881@yahoo.com I will send them to the judges to look at.
I would suggest submitting only 5 to 8 pictures, only 1 will be selected by the judges.

Thanks again,

dave

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Re: Heartland owners calendar 2014/2015 . . .

Sorry I didn't get my photos entered . . .

For some reason I was thinking that the 5th. was the cutoff date.

Maybe next year!

truckmen

Hello all,

It's been a bit crazy here at the Bohm Palace. I can't remember if I'd submitted photos to the contest.

update:
I DID, on November 9th but, no reply regarding them. I hope they'll be considered.

'nother update:
Dave got back to me. Cool! He DID receive my photos. Oooooh, I hope he will select one of them. ;-)

Last edited:

davebennington

Dave,

All of the pictures were sent to the judges, I am now waiting for the results of the selection process . The next step will be organizing the pictures for the printer and sending them off to be printed.

When this is done I can post who is going to be the pinups for the next Heartland Owners Club Calendar.

There are no winners or losers when it comes to the selected pictures for the calendar, it is a difficult job the judges have because there are so many great pictures that were submitted.

dave

davebennington

Here is your digital calendar for December 2015.

The Heartland Owners featured are: Dave Maxon & Chris Brotemarkle HOC Number 1818.

Dec-2015.jpg

dave

<tbody>
</tbody>

davebennington

The 2016-2017 calendars have been ordered. They will be for sale at some of the RV shows and a few rallies.

This maybe the last published Heartland Owners Club Calendar do to the lack of submitted pictures.

dave

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I'm sorry that I didn't get my photos in on time for this year's calendar, but I do have some good ones for next year!

Do you still have any 2015 calendars left?

Bones

Well you can count on me submitting pictures as long as it is still going. We are just starting off so we take a lot of pictures but most of those pictures have kids in them. :cool: I'll make sure I get pictures without kids as well now.

davebennington

Here is the digital calendar for January, the featured Heartand Owners are: Bob and Bo Sargent HOC # 1723.

IMG_6255.jpg
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

dave

Attachments

• IMG_6255.jpg
    IMG_6255.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 51
Status
Not open for further replies.