Heartland owners calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

As the creator of the Heartland Owners Calendar I will try to answer your question.

You may submit a picture at any time during the year however I do put out a request for pictures around September, this is because I order the calendars in December to get the best pricing from the printer. Now how the system works it goes something like this, you send a picture to me I then send it to the printer they let me know if it will create a suitable picture for the calendar. It then goes to a panel of judges ( I am NOT one of them) they select 12 pictures to go in the next calendar. Calendars are then ordered and ready for distribution. As an additional note calendars are sold for what I pay for them plus shipping.
I know this is probably too much information but several people have asked.

OK now to your question you can email any pictures to me at: dyocum881@yahoo.com. The picture should be taken with the highest pixel count that you can do, most phones cannot fill this requirement.

Hope this helps,

dave

davebennington

Here is the digital calendar for the month of July. This months featured Heartland Owners are: John and Alina Lindstrom, H OC # 2520.

attachment.php

I have received a couple of pictures for the 2016-2017 pictures already, so if if have a picture or 2 that you would like to send in for the next calendar send it in. I will be looking for judges sometime in a month or 2.

dave

Attachments

• john.jpg
    john.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 354

davebennington

Here is the digital Heartland Owners Club calendar for September, this months featured members are:
Dan & Ann Mayer, HOC # 1858

Sept-2015.jpg

It is now the time to ask everyone to send me your pictures for the 2016/2017 calendar. I know most everyone has taken a great shot of their rig this camping season, Your rig may be a calendar pinup.

Send to dyocum881@yahoo.com

dave

davebennington

Some folks have already sent in their pictures for the Heartland Owners Club Calendar. Have you sent your picture in YET?

We are waiting!! The judges are in place and are ready to pick the 12 best ones for the calendar.

dave

Bones

I want to send in a picture. I have a camping trip in a couple of weeks that I might be able to get a good picture of the truck and camper. are we allowed to send in more than one because I have one the is ok for now.

davebennington

I want to send in a picture. I have a camping trip in a couple of weeks that I might be able to get a good picture of the truck and camper. are we allowed to send in more than one because I have one the is ok for now.

YES, you may send more than one picture in for consideration, however only one of you submissions will be selected by the judges. The judges will choose what they feel is the most interesting and best depicts RVing as well as the Heartland products.

dave

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I've got one more camp out next weekend (a week and a half from now) . . .

Do we have time to take more photos before the deadline?

davebennington

Here is the digital calendar for October.

The featured Heartland Club Members for this month are: Malcolm and Valerie Talley HOC # 2267

Oct-2015.jpg

dave

davebennington

I know everyone has that special picture of the vacation spot or your traveling adventures this year. Time is running short, send your picture in for the Heartland Owners Club Calendar.

dave

Status
Not open for further replies.