Help, Landmark Newport electrical problems

Bryced15

Hoping someone can help me out here. I'm having an electrical issue with my Newport. My auto leveling system has no power, the room slide switches have no power(slides won't go in or out), and my inverter has no power(won't turn on from switch or at inverter itself). That's the extent of what I can find that isn't working. I checked breakers, everything looked good. I looked at the fuse panel next to breaker panel and everything looked good. I'm at a loss. Any help or direction would be appreciated.

danemayer

Hi Bryce,

In your front compartment, there's a row of 12V DC mini-circuit breakers, probably covered by a red rubber boot. One of them has a teeny-tiny reset button. That's the one that connects the Power Converter to the batteries to keep them charged. It also allows the batteries to power the internal 12V lighting and other devices when shore power is removed.

When the breaker trips, the batteries run down and will no longer have enough power to run the refrigerator's inverter, or the slides, or landing gear, none of which go through the fuse box inside the coach.

Attachments

• Buss Bar Example Notated.jpg
    Buss Bar Example Notated.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 28
  • circuit breaker reset.jpg
    circuit breaker reset.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 2014-04-09 11.51.39-4.jpg
    2014-04-09 11.51.39-4.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 29

Bryced15

Thank you Dan! That was the problem, and an easy fix at that. Everything seems to be operational now. Good info to know for the future. Thanks again!